The Student Room Group
Original post by John10101
What should I do? Should I wait until next Monday to see if anything changes and call up again? My college says that I should expect to see my results in the post next weeks.

What qualification?
Reply 2
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
What qualification?

IT
IT

Sorry, but what actual qualification did you get?, as some don't get transmitted to UCAS.
Reply 4
Sorry, but what actual qualification did you get?, as some don't get transmitted to UCAS.

BTEC National Diploma Level 3
BTEC National Diploma Level 3

If they were in your UCAS profile right, they should have been sent to your unis on the 17th July ( as that is the date UCAS sends the results file), I would recommend emailing them, or phoning them tomorrow to check they have them,.
Reply 6
If they were in your UCAS profile right, they should have been sent to your unis on the 17th July ( as that is the date UCAS sends the results file), I would recommend emailing them, or phoning them tomorrow to check they have them,.

They get sent out in batches starting from the 17th to september but UCAS have said when I phoned today that they have the results and have sent them to my uni but my uni says they haven't got any
They get sent out in batches starting from the 17th to september but UCAS have said when I phoned today that they have the results and have sent them to my uni but my uni says they haven't got any

That's odd, it may be because it's been sent recently, so it will take some time. Did you make your offer, because if not you have a v good reason to chase up.
Reply 8
That's odd, it may be because it's been sent recently, so it will take some time. Did you make your offer, because if not you have a v good reason to chase up.

Yea I did achieve the conditions which was maximum marks, I'll wait until the 31st to see if they have it yet
Yea I did achieve the conditions which was maximum marks, I'll wait until the 31st to see if they have it yet

Ok, that's good, they may still be processing it so wait a few more days, and then pester.
UCAS doesnt 'send' anything to Unis - it puts the results on your online record which Unis can receive/access if they need to.

So. Either the Uni is being lazy and havnt looked up your results or BTEC hasnt sent them to UCAS.

Phone UCAS (do they have your results?), then phone the Uni (have they actually looked at the UCAS site to find them?). Do it now.
Reply 11
Original post by returnmigrant
UCAS doesnt 'send' anything to Unis - it puts the results on your online record which Unis can receive/access if they need to.

So. Either the Uni is being lazy and havnt looked up your results or BTEC hasnt sent them to UCAS.

Phone UCAS (do they have your results?), then phone the Uni (have they actually looked at the UCAS site to find them?). Do it now.

UCAS said they have them so I do think its the uni hasn't looked really as she sounded abit confused on the phone, maybe she was new cuz she asked for some help. Ill check again in 2 days probs
UCAS said they have them so I do think its the uni hasn't looked really as she sounded abit confused on the phone, maybe she was new cuz she asked for some help. Ill check again in 2 days probs

Phone the Uni at 9am tomorrow and get this sorted out.

If the results are on the UCAS website then the Uni has no excuse.
Reply 13
Phone the Uni at 9am tomorrow and get this sorted out.

If the results are on the UCAS website then the Uni has no excuse.

Do you think I should call UCAS again just to double check?
Do you think I should call UCAS again just to double check?

If UCAS have already told you that they have you results, this is just the Uni being 'stupid'.

PS. Which Uni is this?
Reply 15
If UCAS have already told you that they have you results, this is just the Uni being 'stupid'.

PS. Which Uni is this?

Cardiff
Reply 16

PS. Which Uni is this?

They also said if when you get your results in the post just "email them" but I dont know when this is and I hoping it will be before the 17th
Cardiff

They should be able to get this right. Phone them in the morning.
Loool. I'm going through the exact same thing right now.

Coincidence or not, Cardiff university.

Omnishambles. I'm going to phone up UCAS tomorrow and if they're not at fault then I'll phone the university. Sorry for reviving an old thread but this is either a systemic pattern or it's just an unfortunate coincidence that Cardiff are involved two times with identical scenarios here (edexcel maths a-level on my part, so ucas should've auto updated the uni on it)

Latest

Trending

Trending