The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dat.sour.ting
You are one clapped boi 😂 not even gunna try with you

Girls don't find my green and blue eyes "clapped". So I don't know how blue eyes could ever be considered clapped.

Just looking at your face I can see why you'd x-ray it. With that vultures nose.
Original post by Maison Margiela
"Bruh" why have you x-rayed your face?

I am not surprised to be honest, you look like you could be a stunt double for the wicked witch of the east!

Bruhhhhhh thanksss i was hoping someone would realise i was going for dat look ayeeee 😁
You are one to talk about "clapped".

Have you even seen your face, you're mad brave.

Considering your nose takes up half your face.

Bruhhhhhh stop making me cryyy with the compliments. I love meh nose. And hmmm wheres ya nose at? Some girl chopped it off like your itty bitty d?
(edited 6 years ago)
Bruhhhhhh stop maig me cryyywith th compliments. I love meh nose. And hmmm wheres ya nose at? Some girl chopped it off like your itty bitty d?

No, I have sharp features so my nose is just thin and straight, I love my nose and my eyes!

And so do girls.

So your insults are just well....Weak.:K:
Girls don't find my green and blue eyes "clapped". So I don't know how blue eyes could ever be considered clapped.

Just looking at your face I can see why you'd x-ray it. With that vultures nose.

I only x rayed cuz i was mesmerised how it turn my black hair white and my blue jumper yellow.

Again wheres ya nose at bruh?

Blue eyes? Oh were they blue? Fam they look like the dog sh*t i found on ya mums face.
I only x rayed cuz i was mesmerised how it turn my black hair white and my blue jumper yellow.

Again wheres ya nose at bruh?

Blue eyes? Oh were they blue? Fam they look like the dog sh*t i found on ya mums face.

:bored: Your come backs are sh*t. :toofunny:

I am just going to leave because this is embarrassing.
No, I have sharp features so my nose is just thin and straight, I love my nose and my eyes!

And so do girls.

So your insults are just well....Weak.:K:

So you didnt deny the small d? Ayy well you dont see that often. I'm glad that your so confident
:bored: Your come backs are sh*t. :toofunny:

I am just going to leave because this is embarrassing.

Byeeeeeeeeee
87% posh apparently 😂
Original post by ClearSky
All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

You got: 34% posh!You’re slightly posh. You definitely like to treat yourself to some of life’s finer things, and probably had a comfortable childhood. You probably went to a pretty decent school and call your daily meals breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having said that, you definitely wouldn’t be considered properly posh you don’t walk around in red trousers or Abercrombie hoodies, and you’ve definitely never been hunting or owned your own swimming pool.
Original post by ClearSky
All credit of this thread goes to @04MR17 because he brought this quiz late at night to the CTAM thread :biggrin:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/what-percentage-posh-are-you?utm_term=.vdzL76193#.bq8zwv9yV

People who have already done the quiz:

Spoiler

My results (nobody had better make fun of me :redface:)

Spoiler

You got: 29% posh!You’re a little bit posh but only a little. You do enjoy some of the finer things in life and probably had a fairly comfortable upbringing, but you definitely weren’t a Jack Wills-wearing boarding school pupil who went off to their parents’ second home in France in the summer. You value things like good manners, but are far from a snob.

That is fairly accurate and I thought I would be more posh. I got 29%, how the f did you manage 73%????
28% Posh.

I would've thought I would've been less, given where I grew up, most of the things that they showed on the questions I had not done at all, so I had to tick a random option.
So you didnt deny the small d? Ayy well you dont see that often. I'm glad that your so confident

It's *you're not your learn to spell please.:fyi:

And how did we get to the point that having a thin nose indicates you have a small D.

This is just ridiculous.:K:
It's *you're not your learn to spell please.:fyi:

And how did we get to the point that having a thin nose indicates you have a small D.

This is just ridiculous.:K:

Ayee bruhh you came back to talk, appreciate it.

Weak memory? Its okay lemme remind you.
I said "did a girl chop off ya nose like how she chopped of your small d" you then replied saying summit bout your nose that I don't feel important to remember, but you never denied the d. Yet you still don't. And like I said. Im impressed youre so confident. Keep it up my g
(edited 6 years ago)
Ayee bruhh you came back to talk, appreciate it.

Weak memory? Its okay lemme remind you.
I said "did a girl chop off ya nose like how she chopped of your small d" you then replied saying summit bout your nose that I don't feel important to remember, but you never denied the d. Yet you still don't. And like I said. Im impressed youre so confident. Keep it up my g

Right right okay.

Yes a girl chopped off my nose and my small D.:closedeyes:

I honestly I feel like I am arguing with a 7 year old here!:K:

This is dead.
Reply 275
Posh enough to wipe the jizz off my chin with a napkin
Right right okay.

Yes a girl chopped off my nose and my small D.:closedeyes:

I honestly I feel like I am arguing with a 7 year old here!:K:

This is dead.

Idc if i sound like a yr 7. Im 16 and am always childish. What are you? 30 something? Yhhh can tell from ya face bruh.

And now I shall stop cuz I dont understand why I'm talking to something like you in the first place.
Idc if i sound like a yr 7. Im 16 and am always childish. What are you? 30 something? Yhhh can tell from ya face bruh.

And now I shall stop cuz I dont understand why I'm talking to something like you in the first place.

I am 17.

Good, and remove that vulture face as well while you are at it, the other DP looked more bearable.

I swear Bengali girls are straight up butters!
Reply 278
49%, just coz I'm from the north
Original post by Hedwig2189
I'm 37% Posh. haha. Cornish through and through lol

Looool haha 37% is a good score :hugs:

Original post by UWS
28%, I honestly thought I'd be less... I'm an actual roadman at heart though.

Posher than UWS? :getmecoat:

Your comebacks are weak asf.

Pretty ironic you say I need a shower, your mum has taken over East Ham with that smelly Fish market of hers, your mum's breath stinks of fish so bad that her teeth made plans to escape!

Your people are so dark their blood type is burnt!

Lastly I am European/North African so of course I wouldn't understand that filthy language you are sprouting, you and your people need to be deported back with the fishes.

Get the heck out of this thread if you're going to be racist like that.
Bangladesh isn't the nicest place *shudder* but we aren't poor and not all of us are dark.
I'm actually not that dark at all.
First you pick on Pakistanis, then Bangladeshis? You need to get a life brah.

I'm not even going to bother arguing anymore - you're too annoying.
Go troll somewhere else.

Quick Reply

Latest