The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.
There's a difference between pressuring a person, and convincing them, though.

true. maybe introduce him to the third guy, let them become friends.
im sure you can understand that your boyfriend might be uncomfortable with the idea of letting a stranger **** you right in front of him.
Original post by Ciel.
Aren't you enthusiastic. Yes, yes, you can come over, too :h:

Your not ready for this 9 inch baguette i'm packing.
Reply 42
Original post by cloudyeyes
true. maybe introduce him to the third guy, let them become friends.
im sure you can understand that your boyfriend might be uncomfortable with the idea of letting a stranger **** you right in front of him.

They are friends already. I think the 3rd person's identity isn't really the issue here, it looks like he's against the idea itself ;/
Reply 43
Original post by apeshit007
Your not ready for this 9 inch baguette i'm packing.

:laugh:
Basically you want to **** other guys and keep your boyfriend. What kind of gf is that. Of course he said no!
Erm, well this topic is subjective. Clearly your boyfriend isn't very open minded about the relationship as you are and doesn't like the idea of you getting intimate with another guy... If I were him I would be SO offended and most likely just end the relationship because there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else. Obviously we are attracted to other people when we are in the relationship and there is no denying that, but you clearly want to engage in actions with him and would go ahead with that so it probably hurt your boyfriend to know that. You can't force someone to do something or change their mind, it's entirely their decision and you should respect his.

If you think monogamy isn't for you then maybe you should just end the relationship and engage in as many threesomes as you want.
Reply 46
Original post by Skyewoods
Basically you want to **** other guys and keep your boyfriend. What kind of gf is that. Of course he said no!

*bf
And no, I don't want to just '**** other guys', if I wanted to do just that, I'd cheat on him. I obviously want to include him, too.
Reply 47
Original post by Fermion.
Erm, well this topic is subjective. Clearly your boyfriend isn't very open minded about the relationship as you are and doesn't like the idea of you getting intimate with another guy... If I were him I would be SO offended and most likely just end the relationship because there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else. Obviously we are attracted to other people when we are in the relationship and there is no denying that, but you clearly want to engage in actions with him and would go ahead with that so it probably hurt your boyfriend to know that. You can't force someone to do something or change their mind, it's entirely their decision and you should respect his.

If you think monogamy isn't for you then maybe you should just end the relationship and engage in as many threesomes as you want.

Is it really that offensive? Damn, he's probably going to stay mad at me for days now :s-smilie:
'there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else' - really? Why not, though? Don't you ever look at actors, or random people and think, 'I'd **** him/her?' How is wanting to **** a friend any different?
I don't wanna end our relationship just because we can't agree on one thing. We are pretty damn compatible otherwise <3
Its obvious you just want your friends dick, so go out there and breakup with your current boyfriend because he deserves better. Leave that guy outa this and go jump on that other guys dick.
Original post by Ciel.
Is it really that offensive? Damn, he's probably going to stay mad at me for days now :s-smilie:
'there's no way I can keep going with it knowing my partner wanted to shag someone else' - really? Why not, though? Don't you ever look at actors, or random people and think, 'I'd **** him/her?' How is wanting to **** a friend any different?
I don't wanna end our relationship just because we can't agree on one thing. We are pretty damn compatible otherwise <3

Well yes but you actually want to act on your thoughts which can be pretty hurtful to know.
Reply 50
Original post by Casisalive
Its obvious you just want your friends dick, so go out there and breakup with your current boyfriend because he deserves better. Leave that guy outa this and go jump on that other guys dick.

Lol, I'm not going to break up with him just because I want to have sex with someone else.
Original post by Fermion.
Well yes but you actually want to act on your thoughts which can be pretty hurtful to know.

Hmm, I think most people do. They just don't say anything.
Does your bf fancy the other guy? Maybe he just doesn't like him?
Reply 52
Original post by Justin.Reid2000
Does your bf fancy the other guy? Maybe he just doesn't like him?

Pretty sure he does. I remember him agreeing with me when I called that guy cute. It was a long time ago, though. I don't really think that's the problem, because even when I suggested that he can pick whoever he likes next time, he still refused and called me 'disgusting'. :colonhash:
Ask him why exactly he doesn't want to.

In the end you will have to choose; you can have a lifestyle based around having sex with randomers or stay loyal to your bf.
I know what I would choose.
Reply 54
Original post by Ciel.
How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work

A threesome isn't a way to get round cheating with a specific person... it should be because you as a couple actually want one. It should be about you and your partner not you and some random person outside of your relationship. Respect your partner or break up with him. Stop trying to convince him to allow you to cheat.
Tbh, if I was your boyfriend, all I'd have heard in you telling me that is "I wanna f*** another guy".
my boyfriend doesn't want to have one either, with a boy or a girl. I don't get why people say it is cheating when it really isn't, it's just something some people are into sexually and obviously everyone envolved would need to know there's no strings attached it's all purely sexual. I guess is he's not into it then you have to respect his choice. but if he knows you are into it and he wants you to enjoy the experience it then ask him to reconsider
Reply 57
Original post by Justin.Reid2000
Ask him why exactly he doesn't want to.

In the end you will have to choose; you can have a lifestyle based around having sex with randomers or stay loyal to your bf.
I know what I would choose.

Original post by Moura
A threesome isn't a way to get round cheating with a specific person... it should be because you as a couple actually want one. It should be about you and your partner not you and some random person outside of your relationship. Respect your partner or break up with him. Stop trying to convince him to allow you to cheat.

Tbh, I think you guys take sex way too seriously.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Tbh, if I was your boyfriend, all I'd have heard in you telling me that is "I wanna f*** another guy".

Well, what's wrong with that? We see people we'd happily **** almost on everyday basis. What's wrong with just taking what you want, instead of fantasizing about it?
Original post by Anonymous
my boyfriend doesn't want to have one either, with a boy or a girl. I don't get why people say it is cheating when it really isn't, it's just something some people are into sexually and obviously everyone envolved would need to know there's no strings attached it's all purely sexual. I guess is he's not into it then you have to respect his choice. but if he knows you are into it and he wants you to enjoy the experience it then ask him to reconsider

I know right... It really sucks.........
Reply 58
Original post by Ciel.
Pretty sure he does. I remember him agreeing with me when I called that guy cute. It was a long time ago, though. I don't really think that's the problem, because even when I suggested that he can pick whoever he likes next time, he still refused and called me 'disgusting'. :colonhash:

To give you a serious answer where most people seem to just be ****ging you off:

He's clearly got stronger feelings of monogamy than you have, he sees himself in a committed relationship, and doesn't want to put that at jeopardy by inviting a 3rd person into the bedroom.

He doesn't see it as "just a physical act" he clearly sees sex (now that you're in a committed relationship) as something that should stay just between you two.

I don't think you'll ever be able to convince him.
Reply 59
Original post by Tubbz
To give you a serious answer where most people seem to just be ****ging you off:

He's clearly got stronger feelings of monogamy than you have, he sees himself in a committed relationship, and doesn't want to put that at jeopardy by inviting a 3rd person into the bedroom.

He doesn't see it as "just a physical act" he clearly sees sex (now that you're in a committed relationship) as something that should stay just between you two.

I don't think you'll ever be able to convince him.

Yeah, I guess that's what it is. It's a shame that we can't agree on it, though. But there's nothing I can do I guess. We don't really talk about it anymore because he gets super angry.

Latest

Trending

Trending