The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell foundation course starting Sep 2017

Has anyone accepted an offer to start the camberwell foundation course in September 2017. I have and I'm going to live in halls so if anyone else is doing the course it would be cool to talk to some people before September
Original post by Chloekied
Has anyone accepted an offer to start the camberwell foundation course in September 2017. I have and I'm going to live in halls so if anyone else is doing the course it would be cool to talk to some people before September

These people have all posted on other threads about camberwell foundation (hopefully by quoting them they'll get a notification and come and post in this thread :smile:

There's also a thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4615928 for all Camberwell offer holders

Original post by taylorhartley
does anyone know if we'll hear anything before we start the course, my friends doing their foundation elsewhere have been set summer projects already etc ?? but I haven't heard anything from camberwell about the course ?

Original post by nikkib99
Hello :smile:

I'm going to be attending UAL for the Foundation course at Camberwell this coming term. I'd just like to hear your experiences and thoughts on the course as well as what the timetable is like, just to know how it is!

Thank you <3

Original post by localghost
hey!! im going to camberwell for the foundation course too this coming term! i was hoping to find out what the course is like too haha. i have no idea what to expect!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Chloekied

what halls are you living in ?
Reply 3
Hey! I'll be starting the CCW Foundation too this September, and will live in the Gardens house
Original post by ianabrsv
Hey! I'll be starting the CCW Foundation too this September, and will live in the Gardens house

Ah I'm at gardens too !! See u in September :smile:
Reply 5
Ah I'm at gardens too !! See u in September :smile:

Cool :smile: can't wait!
Reply 6
what halls are you living in ?

I'm living in the one on the camberwell campus I don't remember the name but it's the closest to the college
Reply 7
Hey!! I'm going to the CCW Foundation too! I'm not going to live in halls tho :frown:
Reply 8
Hey I'm doing the FDA graphic design :smile:
Reply 9
same i'm starting in september too but not living in halls :smile:
have you any of you guys sent your a level results to them ? I did mine on thurs but havent heard back and the deadline is monday..
Reply 11
have you any of you guys sent your a level results to them ? I did mine on thurs but havent heard back and the deadline is monday..

I got an unconditional offer ... so I don't think I will need to ?
hey, I got an offer for foundation course at CCA as well as GSA. I am quite confused on which one to go to. As you have finished your course can you please help me with this??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending