The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

LLM University of Bristol

Anyone applying or got offers to do LLM at Bristol this fall? I have just accepted an offer to do my LLM (commercial law), hoping to meet fellow law postgraduates :smile:
Original post by ThomasMer
Anyone applying or got offers to do LLM at Bristol this fall? I have just accepted an offer to do my LLM (commercial law), hoping to meet fellow law postgraduates :smile:

I got my offer today, but they didn't give a deadline to respond to the offer. Did you have a deadline?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Ratach
I got my offer today, but they didn't give a deadline to respond to the offer. Did you have a deadline?

No there was no deadline, but I accepted within a month just to be safe. Once you accept it tells you, you have 14 days to walk out of the agreement, but that is pretty standard and not really enforceable.
No there was no deadline, but I accepted within a month just to be safe. Once you accept it tells you, you have 14 days to walk out of the agreement, but that is pretty standard and not really enforceable.

Fair enough, I actually asked the Postgraduate Office and they said the deadine is the 1st of August.
Hi there,

so I just accepted my offer for an LL.M in Commercial Law as well.
Guess we're going to meet soon :smile:

Do you guys have an accommodation yet?

Cheerio,

Bea
Reply 5
I just applied. Do you think it's too late???
Hello all,

I got accepted for the Law and Globalization LLM. I took all commercial relates courses, so I hope I get to have classes with you all!
Reply 7
Hi there! I'm also doing LLM in Commercial Law :smile:
Original post by TiaP
Hi there! I'm also doing LLM in Commercial Law :smile:

Did you choose your courses already?
Reply 9
Original post by DreamyDove
Did you choose your courses already?

It's definitely a hard choice to make, however I'm thinking of taking International Commercial Litigation, Competition Law, one of the Contract law modules, and Banking or Company Law. What about you?
Original post by TiaP
It's definitely a hard choice to make, however I'm thinking of taking International Commercial Litigation, Competition Law, one of the Contract law modules, and Banking or Company Law. What about you?

All those sound great, I really like your selection.

Since my selection is based on the Law and Globalisation LLM I already chose International Law of Trade and Aid, World Trade Law, Global Perspectives on Corporate Government and Int. Commercial Arbitration.

Hello Thomas! I am glad for finding you! I am going to do my LLM (international commercial law) at the University of Bristol!:smile:
Original post by DreamyDove
All those sound great, I really like your selection.

Since my selection is based on the Law and Globalisation LLM I already chose International Law of Trade and Aid, World Trade Law, Global Perspectives on Corporate Government and Int. Commercial Arbitration.

I'm going to do my LLM (international commercial law) at the university of Bristol. I chose World Trade Law, Global Perspectives on Corporate Governance and International Commercial Arbitration too! 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending