The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Loan Question - SF England or Wales?

Hi there,
I was wondering if someone would be able to offer me any advice.. So I'm currently living and working in Leeds and have been here for about 3 years.

I'm hoping to apply for the MA course in Archives and Records Management at Liverpool Uni in 2018 but I have a query about who I would apply for the PG loan with as my situation is a bit complicated..

Basically I was born in North Wales and lived there all of my life until I left to go to Uni in Leeds for my BA, and I have found myself settling there since (it's been about 3 years since I graduated).

If I were to do the Archives MA my plan would be to move back to North Wales to live with my parents and commute to Liverpool.

So to get to the point, would I be eligible for a Postgraduate Loan with Student Finance Wales or Student Finance England?
Thanks, Katie
Hi Katiegb

Just to confirm what domicile did you get your undergraduate funding from Student Finance England or Student Finance Wales?

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Miriam SFE
Hi Katiegb

Just to confirm what domicile did you get your undergraduate funding from Student Finance England or Student Finance Wales?

Thanks

Hi, it was from Student Finance Wales. :-)
Hi Katiebg

If you got your funding from Student Finance Wales then you would need to apply for your Postgraduate Funding through them.

Student get more information with what funding is available visit SFW.GOV-http://bit.ly/1Bxa2e7

or you can get in contact with the team-0300 200 4050

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending