The Student Room Group

phycology

what do you do at a level psychology? do you do a lot of presentations how hard it the work, is it worth taking etc
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by sarah1223
what do you do at a level phycology? do you do a lot of presentations how hard it the work, is it worth taking etc

How have you managed to spell it wrong in both your title and your OP?
Reply 2
Original post by Moonstruck16

I'm reading it as fi-cology :laugh:
Original post by sarah1223
what do you do at a level phycology? do you do a lot of presentations how hard it the work, is it worth taking etc

I did AS psychology and found it so interesting! You will discuss a lot of in-depth topics to the point where you look at the world around you and think "does the world exist or did my brain make it up?" and "what are the chances that I am God?" Prepare to go deep!

Unfortunately how it's assessed will depend on the college and exam board, but my assessment was mostly essay-based. I knew my stuff but have always been terrible at essays, finding it difficult to put thoughts into words, so got an E and had to drop it rather than go to A2. Still recommend the course for the discussion though, and if you don't mind writing lots!
Original post by zayn008
I'm reading it as fi-cology :laugh:

True dat; you'll have to spell it correctly on your application etc! Alternatively, you could be talking about a course nobody else in the world has studied before :h:
Original post by carrotstar
I did AS psychology and found it so interesting! You will discuss a lot of in-depth topics to the point where you look at the world around you and think "does the world exist or did my brain make it up?" and "what are the chances that I am God?" Prepare to go deep!

Unfortunately how it's assessed will depend on the college and exam board, but my assessment was mostly essay-based. I knew my stuff but have always been terrible at essays, finding it difficult to put thoughts into words, so got an E and had to drop it rather than go to A2. Still recommend the course for the discussion though, and if you don't mind writing lots!

I can never spell physical correctly without autocorrect so i empathise ^-^
Reply 6

lol my bad I'm in a rush since i have a deadline so I'm getting worried

Phycology is actually a thing.It is the study of algae,although this is probably not what OP meant.
Original post by bobby147
Phycology is actually a thing.It is the study of algae,although this is probably not what OP meant.

I am aware of this, but there are no A-level phycology courses in the UK, as far as I know :wink:
I am aware of this, but there are no A-level phycology courses in the UK, as far as I know :wink:

Oh,of course, alright,silly me :redface:.

Quick Reply

Latest