The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mine would have to be...

Dear Mr Hughes,
Damn you were a fine teacher, and so beautiful :grin:

Dear my year 11 PSHE teacher,
teaching teenagers sex ed with coffee and cake metaphors is ridiculous and vague :K::dry:

what would you tell your teachers?
Dear Maths teacher
Yeah I failed, see you in a month or 2 :thumbsup:

Dear Physics teacher
omg please be head of physics now the old one retired! YOU ARE SOO AMAZING and hardworking and your faith in me was crazy :K:
Also you were a 12/10 form tutor, cake Wednesday was the best thing :giggle:

Dear Chemistry teacher
Hope I prove you wrong :h:

Dear the new physics teacher coming to my college
Good luck and have fun! The physics dept. is amazing :smile:
Reply 3
Dear Teacher,

You've helped me a lot, does that mean you like me? What does this mean?
Dear second year French teacher,

I remain so disappointed in your lazy, uninspiring teaching. You failed to represent your subject as it really is, an amazing opportunity, exposure to a rich and invigorating culture and I am ashamed to have ever called you my teacher. I should not have had to teach myself all of A2 because you were too inept and would rather discuss nonsense like class members smoking than actually doing your job.

Shame on you.
Dear Entire Department for Government and Politics bar one

Out of the 5 teachers I had over the two years, only one of you was worth your pay. The rest of you had no knowledge of anything about politics outside the textbook, and made the subject incredibly boring. Please, get some new staff to teach it next year.

Dear The Good Gov Pol Teacher

Thanks for putting up with my constant emails with past paper questions and questions on the subject. If I get my grade, its because of you.
Reply 6
Original post by Skyewoods
Dear Maths Teacher,

One of the only things I remember from your lesson is offering my friend a bite of your wrap and watching Darren Brown videos. Somehow we turned out getting good results.

From your student turned math teacher

derren brown videos....not maths but not the worst thing to spend time doing!

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Dear Physics teacher
omg please be head of physics now the old one retired! YOU ARE SOO AMAZING and hardworking and your faith in me was crazy :K:
Also you were a 12/10 form tutor, cake Wednesday was the best thing :giggle:

cake wednesday sounds like it needs to be introduced in all schools...
Original post by summer1311
derren brown videos....not maths but not the worst thing to spend time doing!

cake wednesday sounds like it needs to be introduced in all schools...

It was so good! Each week one of us would bake/buy cake for the others to share :ahee:
Dear Physics Teacher,

Make more effort to learn people's names. It is very obvious that when you say 'Young ____' you have no idea who this person is.
Dear GCSE IT teacher,
You are a horrible person and I do not regret calling you out on that. I was relieved when you were banned from teaching. The way you treated me and other disabled students was appalling. I passed my GCSEs with pretty great grades considering everything by the way. I was really disappointed when you weren't at results day so I could pull you up on that time you shouted at me saying that I was useless and would fail every single GCSE in front of all IT support staff, my own class, and a full younger class.

Dear GCSE Drama teacher,
You really helped to shape the person that I am today and I'm really happy with the person I'm becoming. You taught me about feminism, moral values, confidence, and so much more. If I hadn't taken drama I can say for sure that I would've had a very difficult few years, even more difficult than they have been anyway
Dear Computing Science teacher,
Please help me get the goals I want instead of laughing at me like a prick saying that I am mad for trying to achieve high goals
Dear Maths teacher

You sucked and lack qualifications to teach and I hope you get fired.
I did my A levels 7 years ago and AS levels 8 years ago, but here we go:

Dear Physics teachers,
All of you were useless and were less inspirational than a mouldy potato and I even went to university to study physics. Apart from Mr Roberts (RIP), you understood things way better than the others and pushed me to learn more and work harder.

Dear pure maths teacher,
You were awesome, I'd like to go for a pint with you.

Dear geography teacher 1,
You were great and actually inspired me enough to change my career path completely after my first degree.

Dear geography teachers 2, 3 and 4,
You made an interesting subject boring.

Dear history teacher 1,
You were great at GCSE but your methods are too juvenile to be effective at A level

Dear history teacher 2,
You had tons of experience and knew exactly how to get us through exams with fantastic grades. I still remember vast amounts of what you taught us more than 8 years after the exam. Also, when we went on that trip abroad with school you were the closest thing I ever had to a grandfather.
Dear year 9 and year 10 english teacher, sorry for ever being rude to you, the truth is, i only did that as my life at high school sucked, so hopefully we can put that behind us, although i have to admit, you couldn't really control a classes behaviour that good :/
Dear computer science teacher

You rock and you're the coolest teacher ever and the only teach who I ever bothered to talk to and I will miss you loads.

Dear English teacher

Your lessons were boring and uninspiring and im happy I no longer have to do this subject!!!

Dear science teacher

I found your lessons mundane and completely uninspiring and useless, I taught myself the content without your help.
Dear economics teacher: Thanks for leaving and abandoning us halfway through the year WITHOUT ANY NOTICE really appreciate it!! :smile:))))))))))))
exactly what i was thinking to say to that teacher JK JK
Dear Miss Hanniford

Did you know we called you Miss Fanny Fart?
dear drama teacher:

stop being a creep and pervert and please stop talking about your hair and actually teach us something... we got gcses coming up!

dear maths teacher:

i dont care if you went to three concerts of a certain band ..but u r cool and funny and sweet thnx

dear english teacher,

I am sorry for not laughing at your jokes even though they were quite funny!! sorry for being rude? but you always made english fun... see u next year
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending