The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by summer1311
:shock::shock::shock::stupid::stupid: ... damn, your teacher tho! what a :poo:

i would've been like...

hes crazy and a priest ... lol l
Dear Teacher,

I really love your equations ( if you know what I mean), would love to touch them someday
Dear English teacher,
You made all my lessons (even the double ones) hilarious by being a bit mental and going off on tangents all the time - thanks for the laughs!
Gonna miss you next year :cry:

Dear Maths teacher,
You were scary at first and now you're ok but now nearing results day my result for AS maths is scarier :hide:
Dear Chemistry teacher,
Thanks for putting up with me and sorry I'm not staying in your class - I'll miss you but #sorrynotsorry (you weren't the best teacher tbh - didn't explain things well but you were kind anyways).

Dear Biology teacher,
Thanks so much for being the crazy, laid-back hippie that you are :hippie: - I'll never forget you :cry2:
P.s I'm still dropping Biology, because the content- load is massive and I prefer my other subjects :tongue:
Dear Year 5 teacher,

Thank you for humiliating me in front of my class when I was just 10. I'm sorry that I struggle with spelling and I am sorry that you didn't realise that I needed serious help up until the second semester. I'm sorry that you had no clue how to help me, but I can tell you now, that I still cry in hurt over the many other humiliating moments you put me through, yet I succeeded.

Dear IB Maths HL teacher,

Thank you for your kind help these past 5, maybe more years, thank you for staying into your break and after school to help us out. I may be a bit mad that out IA's got moderated down severely but you make it up with your crazy ex's cat stories and sharing the hilarious moments of your life. You are kind and considerate and always made your class fun even if I hated the subject.
Dear Chemistry Teacher
Thanks for picking me up from that house party on the way to school...and for going via a McDonald's Drive thru. Apologies for then flunking Chemistry.
You were Rad
Paul
Original post by Paulwyn
Dear Chemistry Teacher
Thanks for picking me up from that house party on the way to school...and for going via a McDonald's Drive thru. Apologies for then flunking Chemistry.
You were Rad
Paul

what a teacher
Dear media teacher,

thank you for all those whacky amazing life lesson stories you gave us in the middle of your lessons.E.g. the time you came face to face with a moose at 9 years old and almost died. I found a lot of my classes at GCSE stressful and when I went into media class, it didn't feel like a class it felt like fun and I honestly believe no other teacher would have made it as fun and exciting as you did so thank you so much :smile:
Dear English teacher,

You were the best teacher ever. You dragged my grade up to an 8 and made me laugh whilst encouraging me to work hard. You were genuinely interested in my aspirations and knew your subject amazingly (even though you're Scottish 😂😂). I'll miss you loads in year 11.

Dear Maths teacher,

Your jokes aren't funny most of the time, and you're weird. But I look forward to your lesson most, you care about all your students, you make us laugh when we just want to go home, and you buy us Diet Coke (along with grapes - which you did not steal) so you're awesome 😄

Dear Geography teacher,

You're not recognised enough which is a shame. You're so funny and kind, and you've made me absolutely adore the subject. You make us work hard but also leave room for fun, and you've totally changed what my aspirations are (in a positive way). Thank you 😊

Dear Biology teacher,

Thank you for everything you've done for me. You're really nice and made me love biology even more (didn't even think that was possible). I'm going to miss you loads but I'll see you again on results day next year. You've set my dreams high and that means a lot, because I've always put myself down before you came along - so really, thank you :smile:

Thank you all so much, all of the teachers I've mentioned. You've helped me so much, make me laugh, and you all believe in me - and that means more to me than I can say.

Oh, but don't worry - I'm still going to moan at you about absolutely everything, this doesn't change anything :biggrin:
Dear assistant head teacher,

You were one of the greatest teachers and greatest people I've known. It's a shame it ended the way it did. RIP.
Dear Teacher,

Why did you walk into the classroom the day before you got the sack and ask for a back scratch?
Dear Biology Teacher,

Thank you for letting me know that you are happy to help me any time,
Thanks for offering to spend your lunchtime helping me,
Thanks for your invitation for homework help,
You tell me your always there for me, but you only work TWO days a week!
How am I ever suppose to find you, if you are never there!!!!!!!

Your Welcome,
The Whole of The Biology Class
Original post by Batgirl98
Dear English teacher,
You made all my lessons (even the double ones) hilarious by being a bit mental and going off on tangents all the time - thanks for the laughs!
Gonna miss you next year :cry:

Dear Maths teacher,
You were scary at first and now you're ok but now nearing results day my result for AS maths is scarier :hide:
Dear Chemistry teacher,
Thanks for putting up with me and sorry I'm not staying in your class - I'll miss you but #sorrynotsorry (you weren't the best teacher tbh - didn't explain things well but you were kind anyways).

Dear Biology teacher,
Thanks so much for being the crazy, laid-back hippie that you are :hippie: - I'll never forget you :cry2:
P.s I'm still dropping Biology, because the content- load is massive and I prefer my other subjects :tongue:

what was scary about your maths teacher
Original post by PhilDanthropist
what was scary about your maths teacher

Oh she was just very strict and a bit stand-offish until you got to know her better after many classes xD :tongue:
Dear GCSE Maths teacher,
You called me your worst student in Year 10 and I ended up getting an A. I hope I made you proud, and that you liked the quadratic formula mug.

Dear A-level Politics teacher,
Thank you for always being so compassionate, kind and understanding, and for being someone I could genuinely rely on. P.S. I fancied you bare and I'm not sure I'll ever fully get over it :redface:

Dear History teacher who taught me for 5 years between Year 9 and Year 13,
I will always be thankful for having you as a teacher. You are an absolute saint and words cannot describe how much I appreciated you during my school years.

Dear University seminar tutor I had for one term in first year,
You're **** lol
My GCSE English teacher has since passed with cancer so I would say this to her:

Dear Teacher,
Thank you. You inspired me to do better and to believe in myself when every almost other teacher had written me off to be a complete failure. They all predicted me to fail, and you saw the potential within me and you pushed me and encouraged me to do better and be better. I know you tried to get moved to another, higher class, but I'm glad you didn't manage to, as it meant you taught me for those two years. Your teaching style had engaged me and I went from predicted grade D to achieving grade B. You allowed me to tap into my life experience and my emotions to be able to explore myself through the medium of writing and I was able to express myself and excel.
Now I am awaiting to start university to study French and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. I am so excited to start writing again, and getting stuck into essays. I hated essays before, but you helped me discover the love of being able to use words to influence and to get others to see from your point of you.

I am sorry to hear you left this world in such a horrible way, but remember for eternity, you inspired, you made a difference and you impacted my life.

Thank you.
Dear Economics teacher,

What a great teacher you have been throughout this year and definitely will be next year too. What a bad student I have been throughout this year and hopefully won't be, next year. Please do your black magic/voodoo to make me get an A this year as that is the only chance of making me study at all.
Oh she was just very strict and a bit stand-offish until you got to know her better after many classes xD :tongue:

AWW
AWW

lol did you take maths too?
lol did you take maths too?

well i am in year 11 next academic year but i defo wanna take maths for alevels
well i am in year 11 next academic year but i defo wanna take maths for alevels

Cool I think it's a good subject :biggrin:

Latest

Trending