Scroll to see replies

Original post by lmaooome
i'd cheer you on tbh

Thank you 😊
#girlpower
#dontneedguys
lmao fire in the booth w roll safe is the best thing its funny but not music

"Chantelle I loved you but you cheated on me with Jonathan from church so I run up and sprayed him and left him in the church"

this is not music lmaoooooo id roll my eyes if someone said thats what their music taste accumulated of.

Omg, I watched like the first episode of roll safe, it was funny as **** lol. I watched that fire in the booth, it was jokes xD.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Thank you 😊
#girlpower
#dontneedguys

I'd cheer you on too, I'm just not convinced you'd succeed. When you kick a man in the balls, one of two things happens: 1. He collapses in agony 2. He gets very angry
Thank you 😊
#girlpower
#dontneedguys

who needs guys when you can just buy nails and scratch everyone fun times tbh
It would be even more terrifying if you saw it happen.

You sound like you speak from experience...
It's funny that these are the kind of guys that say **** like 'Girls are psychos' or 'All my exes are crazy'. Yet they go from 0 to 100 the minute they get rejected. :rofl:
Original post by cbreef
I'd cheer you on too, I'm just not convinced you'd succeed. When you kick a man in the balls, one of two things happens: 1. He collapses in agony 2. He gets very angry

well if he gets angry we'll do it again until he collapses in agony ygm
Reply 67
Men getting too attached to you at work when you're like we're just friends
Likely to be paid lower than a man for same job
Original post by sabana

That's actually not true. If it was companies would just only hire women. However, there is a total earnings gap, which is something different.
Original post by cbreef

If he collapses good.
If he doesn't kick him again. 😊
who needs guys when you can just buy nails and scratch everyone fun times tbh

😂👌👌
Original post by cbreef
You sound like you speak from experience...

😂😂😂
I watch too much movies and I imagine a lot, if that's experience for you.
not having the right to show their nipples in public
Original post by AzidicArcturus
not having the right to show their nipples in public

That's probably for the best. You know what men are like. :rofl:
Funny how the disadvantages thread is much longer than the advantages thread :colonhash:
Original post by sabana

Original post by cbreef
That's actually not true. If it was companies would just only hire women. However, there is a total earnings gap, which is something different.

Agreed.
Original post by Summer15
Having interviews with male managers who ask if you're planning on having children soon (seriously) even though that's not supposed to be asked.

Imagine if a guy walked into a interview and said "I'm going to take 52 weeks off work in about 6-12 months time, due to lifestyle choices and you're going to have to pay for it"...... would you hire them?

When I worked in a call centre it was incredibly common for young girls to work somewhere for 4-6 months, get pregnant, go on maternity leave, get their 39 weeks maternity pay and then never come back to work.

I do think maternity pay should be a thing, but expecting the employer to foot the bill with minimal investment in the employee is extremely wrong in my honest opinion.

Original post by Summer15
Being told that the world has changed and now women can be financially independent but still getting paid less than your male colleagues and not being able to afford to live comfortably like your female friends who don't work but who had children and moved in with a man.

Women under the age of 40 on average earn more than men..... unless they have children..... and that's unless you compare them to men who have children and care for them as stay at home dads.

It's not gender that effects this, it's the conscious decision to leave the workplace and then stay at home to care for children. Don't blame employers. You don't generally see stay at home dads complain about their lowered pay in comparison to co-workers after they re-enter the workplace.

And most men I know can't live comfortably by themselves either. I sure as hell can't.
periods and the stigma around them
males who stare/perv/catcall/whatever
nipples and the stigma around them
feeling weaker than men and having to be cautious a lot
expected to have children and people assume youll change your mind when youre older
Also the BBC will pay you less than Huw Edwards when you not only present the news but the antiques road show as well.
Original post by DanB1991
Imagine if a guy walked into a interview and said "I'm going to take 52 weeks off work in about 6-12 months time, due to lifestyle choices and you're going to have to pay for it"...... would you hire them?

When I worked in a call centre it was incredibly common for young girls to work somewhere for 4-6 months, get pregnant, go on maternity leave, get their 39 weeks maternity pay and then never come back to work.

I do think maternity pay should be a thing, but expecting the employer to foot the bill with minimal investment in the employee is extremely wrong in my honest opinion.

Women under the age of 40 on average earn more than men..... unless they have children..... and that's unless you compare them to men who have children and care for them as stay at home dads.

It's not gender that effects this, it's the conscious decision to leave the workplace and then stay at home to care for children. Don't blame employers. You don't generally see stay at home dads complain about their lowered pay in comparison to co-workers after they re-enter the workplace.

And most men I know can't live comfortably by themselves either. I sure as hell can't.

Employers don't foot the bill for maternity leave unless they offer above the statuatory amount (unlikely in a call centre) and if they do offer above statuatory amount then there's normally a clause about minimum time in employment before and after the leave to be eligible. I have known women stay in jobs after maternity leave where they were being bullied horribly by their boss because they couldn't afford to repay the maternity pay above the statutory pay (that employers are refunded for by the government).

Latest