The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AryanGh
Let's face it,
If the relationships section on this forum is anything, there is no hope in a relationship based on TSR.

Just...not...human.

Could you even imagine anyone here meeting IRL it'd be social anxiety on steroids

@qasim_96 @ClearSky @elforjg02 you can vouch for me here right

Not true. Ive met people through here. One is now my ex (went out for a year and a half). the other is my best friend (both girls :smile:)
Original post by loveleest
But shes not white though?

I know. She wouldn't date me if she was.
Original post by Lord Samosa
HAha

Haha

Haha

Going on a date with someone from tsr

Don't be ridiculous

Spoiler

I've heard @FopePrancis is legit.
Original post by JordLndr
y so savage fam¿

bruh its the truth accept it fam
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I'm the type of guy to go all in after the girl says 'thanks for the follow'

I have a lot of TSR girls snapchat so I think they do consider dating them

Spoiler

of course :wink: and OP dont be afraid to hit on girls on tsr... if someone were to hit on me on tsr i would be delighted!
Original post by _princessxox
really!!!

god yes, this site is FULL of gentlemen !!!
Reply 66
Original post by qasim_96

Erm... yeah defo legit. She's a man but a tranvestite so you can't tell the difference anyway.
Original post by chanel_666
My girl spitting truths

FAnk you babes uno these fukbois are all gunna try get @ me now
Original post by PhilDanthropist
definitely!! i would give everyone a chance!! Yh i would respond to their pms to get to know them better... why do u ask... is there a special someone ?? :wink:

no, well there was :frown: till the worst possible thing happened :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by _princessxox
lol this is exactly why I said no way

it wasn't a date, he tried to make it into one

maybe he got confused and thought it was a date?

years ago on a meetup type site, i met this girl, asked her out to coffee, she said yes. When she arrived she wasn't acting very flirty ..but i just brushed it off, ..I tried to make a move at the end, got rejected in the most savage way ever lol..., a day later i was messaging her and mentioned our "date" ..and she basically said it wasn't one. She legitimately thought when I asked her out to coffee it actually meant coffee and nothing more........

I was so embarrassed the next time I saw that girl ..haha
Original post by Anonymous

what happened? (if you feel comfortable sharing if not I understand) :wink:..
Original post by lmaooome
FAnk you babes uno these fukbois are all gunna try get @ me now

LOL
Bets on a certain irrelevant ass girl making an appearance too
Original post by lmaooome
because people are totally different on text than irl trust me on that - some people I know that have met up with people from sc n all are completely different (I'm not talking about looks bc thats a whole different story) like personality wise so they big themselves up on the internet then irl they deader than my foot.

what I'm saying is people you talk to on text are different irl.

yeah i guess so, although i tend to text ppl how i talk to ppl irl, i have confidence when talking to ppl irl.

Here you are giving up your anonymity so easily!
Original post by Mr Smurf
I know. She wouldn't date me if she was.

lol what makes you say that?
is that true @CleverSquirrel?
Original post by qasim_96

no she isn't? i know ur joking lol
I ain't a girl, but I've heard of people who have met on here before, so yeah I think some girls may consider it. Thought it is the Internet so they'll probably be more reluctant than in a real life.
Here you are giving up your anonymity so easily!

he could pm me instead of sharing it on here...i am sure OP isnt dumb :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by PhilDanthropist
of course :wink: and OP dont be afraid to hit on girls on tsr... if someone were to hit on me on tsr i would be delighted!

I thought you were male...
Original post by Jack22031994
Not true. Ive met people through here. One is now my ex (went out for a year and a half). the other is my best friend (both girls :smile:)

You however are one of the very...VERY few on TSR who are actually respectable and have a shred of dignity and self-respect to their name.

But unfortunately that remains a minority when you go to the Relationships section.

Let's spin the wheel of what we'll get when you click on the relationships forum shall we
(@qasim_96 @ClearSky @elforjg02 prepare)
1) Extremely rare out of the ordinary crazy story or extremely, well, extreme situation (usually the arranged marriage ones) (Sadly, these are the ones that are the most likely to be actually legitimate)

2) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

3) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

4) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

5) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

6) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

7) lame cucks on anon asking for their crush on TSR

8) Someone who's significant other made a small meme or joke and they immediately jump to the conclusion and say 'shall I end the relationship'
(Some people here take sensitivity to dangerously extreme levels

9) Someone who's partner voiced concerns about something, i.e their weight, or not pulling their weight when it comes to earning or work, and immediately jumping to the conclusion and say 'shall I end the relationship' despite 9 times out of 10 the partner being rightful to say that out of concern.

10) Someone who's either 31458634757634 years older than their partner, or 31458634757634 years younger and their partner is 11 and they're 35.

11) Someone who has genuine relationship prob- no.

But I give you props for making it work on TSR, you clearly aren't like the rest of us here lol.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending