The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

no, op. get ur lazy ass outside. stop tryin to achieve relationships in the most effortless ways imaginable
Original post by Jack22031994
Not true. Ive met people through here. One is now my ex (went out for a year and a half). the other is my best friend (both girls :smile:)

awww. this brings tears to my eyes :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
no she isn't? i know ur joking lol

Yeah i'm only joking :smile:
Original post by chanel_666
LOL
Bets on a certain irrelevant ass girl making an appearance too

I bet she pumped up those fish lips with a shot glass #newandimproveddeadtingoffical
Original post by SGHD26716
I thought you were male...

nooo what makes you say that! :/
Original post by ANM775
maybe he got confused and thought it was a date?

years ago on a meetup type site, i met this girl, asked her out to coffee, she said yes. When she arrived she wasn't acting very flirty ..but i just brushed it off, ..I tried to make a move at the end, got rejected in the most savage way ever lol..., a day later i was messaging her and mentioned our "date" ..and she basically said it wasn't one. She legitimately thought when I asked her out to coffee it actually meant coffee and nothing more........

I was so embarrassed the next time I saw that girl ..haha

nope lol we agreed it wouldn't be a date before we met. It's a long story but I'm certain whatever you already know about it from him is far from the truth, he's made it his job to completely twist what happened to make me look bad, but at least I learnt a lesson from it!
Original post by ANM775
maybe he got confused and thought it was a date?

years ago on a meetup type site, i met this girl, asked her out to coffee, she said yes. When she arrived she wasn't acting very flirty ..but i just brushed it off, ..I tried to make a move at the end, got rejected in the most savage way ever lol..., a day later i was messaging her and mentioned our "date" ..and she basically said it wasn't one. She legitimately thought when I asked her out to coffee it actually meant coffee and nothing more........

I was so embarrassed the next time I saw that girl ..haha

you flop coffee means coffee
Reply 87
Original post by PhilDanthropist
nooo what makes you say that! :/

You've highlighted the name Phil in your username.
Original post by _princessxox
nope lol we agreed it wouldn't be a date before we met. It's a long story but I'm certain whatever you already know about it from him is far from the truth, he's made it his job to completely twist what happened to make me look bad, but at least I learnt a lesson from it!

3VMs into the conversation he was probably already contemplating the wedding plans.

That's just how TSR is
Original post by SGHD26716
You've highlighted the name Phil in your username.

no? where
Original post by AryanGh
You however are one of the very...VERY few on TSR who are actually respectable and have a shred of dignity and self-respect to their name.
But I give you props for making it work on TSR, you clearly aren't like the rest of us here lol.

aww thanks :colondollar: :cool:

I do see where youre coming from though I guess.

Im one of the CA's for relationships so do spend a lot of time there!
Original post by lmaooome
bruh its the truth accept it fam

Tbh I think I'm pretty real m8
awww. this brings tears to my eyes :wink:

Aww :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 94
no? where

Guess it's short for Phillipa then
Original post by lmaooome
I bet she pumped up those fish lips with a shot glass #newandimproveddeadtingoffical

LOOOL pls
really!!!

Original post by chanel_666
god yes, this site is FULL of gentlemen !!!

Did somebody call for a GENTLEMAN?
Original post by Jack22031994
Aww :tongue:

this story is better than romeo and juliet :wink:
from past experience I know that some boys on here are v different in real life

Nooooo!!! Really??? :eek: Who'd've thought?
Original post by Anonymous
yeah i guess so, although i tend to text ppl how i talk to ppl irl, i have confidence when talking to ppl irl.

but babes not everyone is like you - most people thirsty and fake

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending