The Student Room Group

CLICK THIS IF YOU REMEMBER ME! AMA/Let's Talk

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SGHD26716
I think if we see things like the way he sees things we can find common ground.

Spoiler

Literally 2/10 for attempts to antagonise me
Calling you a catfish isn't trolling 🌯🌯👌
What am I catfishing about? Lol
Reply 183
Mediocre? 😂😂😂
About being someone entirely different?
I need logical reasoning, bullet points for the reasons behind the accusation, as well as irrefutable evidence before believing in any of their claims. If one can't justify themselves and then resorts to insulting, then it serves no purpose. :redface: Needless conflict and drama is unnecessary.

I think you're a great person Burrito :h:. You're not an arrogant/rude person in my opinion. I've seen you being kind and lovely to people when they're down and bringing people up many times. So I shall continue believing you!

@Sacred Ground Even the most saintly person isn't perfect all the time and not everyone is going to like everyone. You might have seen something or assumed something about him. If you are making accusations, then please back it up. if you can't justify it, then please no drama.
Original post by CuriousSherlock
I need logical reasoning, bullet points for the reasons behind the accusation, as well as irrefutable evidence before believing in any of their claims. If one can't justify themselves and then resorts to insulting, then it serves no purpose. :redface: Needless conflict and drama is unnecessary.

I think you're a great person Burrito :h:. You're not an arrogant/rude person in my opinion. I've seen you being kind and lovely to people when they're down and bringing people up many times. So I shall continue believing you!

@Sacred Ground Even the most saintly person isn't perfect all the time and not everyone is going to like everyone. You might have seen something or assumed something about him. If you are making accusations, then please back it up. if you can't justify it, then please no drama.

I haven't insulted anyone, he has called me an idiot etc etc. I've called him a catfish so please get off your moral high horse

+ didn't read the rest of your diatribe
Reply 187
Original post by CuriousSherlock

There is no evidence basically. He's got this attitude where he thinks his opinion is fact
I haven't claimed to be anyone
I called you arrogant ya. I said people were up your arse actually and your sarcasm is ****e, if that offends you then you're a sensitive soul
@CuriousSherlock

Who gave you free reign to rule these forums and start dictating how I talk to people? I'm being perfectly friendly, when they're the ones trolling me (albeit a pitiful troll.) You ought to not get involved and stop spouting nonsense when it isn't your place, I'm not offending anyone
Cool
Then
If you say so
Reply 193
Original post by Sacred Ground
I'm being perfectly friendly, when they're the ones trolling me (albeit a pitiful troll.)

😂😂😂
Ooh that's nice
Ooh brave
??? Mocking autism? Brave guy
Ya you are, ik it's used as an insult. I do game now and again. Ty though! Showing us what you're really like
It's just pure nasty to mock a developmental disorder. Disgusting
You called me autistic in a purely derogatory manner

Quick Reply

Latest