The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cbreef
99% sure it's @Ryanthom100

The other 1%? :colone:
Original post by Angry Bird
I know who op is if i get 5 reps I'll tag him

That such a dick move why would u do that
Original post by chanel_666
He's basically said every guy on here is a dick

including himself evidently
Original post by Anonymous
Just a question tbh, i don't know whether to hit on girls on tsr, i do this irl so don't call me sad lmao. So if a boy pmed you after having a short convo in a thread for example, like asking how your day has been, would you give them a chance?

No.

Maybe back when I was 14, I would have though.
Original post by chanel_666
He's basically said every guy on here is a dick

:yep: I thought that was common knowledge.
FOOK the OP
Original post by ClearSky
The other 1%? :colone:

@qasim_96 :ahee:

:K:

And what makes ya so sure of it?
Original post by _princessxox
including himself evidently

:yep:

Goddammit

Spoiler

Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth :rofl:, i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw :biggrin:

@cbreef i have balls, lemme show u how i have balls, i have already owned up to every anon thread i have done in a thread i made xD

Also cold approaching girls irl takes balls, i once cold approached a random girl when she was with like 5 of her friends :P, luckily got her number, would of been embarrassing if i got rejected....
Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth , i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw

@cbreef i have balls, lemme show u how i have balls, i have already owned up to every anon thread i have done in a thread i made xD

Also cold approaching girls irl takes balls, i once cold approached a random girl when she was with like 5 of her friends :P, luckily got her number, would of been embarrassing if i got rejected....
Original post by Ryanthom100
Man i might as well reveal. Mans turning into a mix of kyx and gareth , i swear theirs not even any point of being anonymous lmao, i always end up giving it away xD. Hope everyone has a nice summer btw

rip
Original post by ClearSky
:K:

And what makes ya so sure of it?

Writing style, post history, hint of femininity... everything really...

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
Why r ppl so mean and b1tchy slash dicks
Original post by Ryanthom100

Kneeeeewwww it.
Original post by PhilDanthropist

What's that? :rofl:
Original post by PhilDanthropist

ikr, only 10% of tsr is like that tho, the rest seems to be enjoyable, otherwise i wouldn't be active here lol
Original post by cbreef
:yep: I thought that was common knowledge.

Original post by cbreef
:yep:

Ur impressing no one
Original post by AryanGh
3VMs into the conversation he was probably already contemplating the wedding plans.

That's just how TSR is

:rofl: something like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending