The Student Room Group

I have a confession to make

The last time I was on a site like this was 2 years ago, I made some really really good friends in the course of around 14 months. I made many friends and people actually respected me which I never kind of got in real life at school. I was never popular at school, no-one actually cared apart from my friends. Then when I joined a site, you could say people actually loved me for me. I deactivated my account 2 years and since then everyday I miss them, because our friendship was solid and always will be. I had to move on because am now on TSR and this is present, but my past kept on haunting me. So I made an account yesterday and it seems stuff has changed on that site, I sent my last message to one of the my friends saying how am leaving and am sorry. It's in the past now.
Original post by Anonymous
The last time I was on a site like this was 2 years ago, I made some really really good friends in the course of around 14 months. I made many friends and people actually respected me which I never kind of got in real life at school. I was never popular at school, no-one actually cared apart from my friends. Then when I joined a site, you could say people actually loved me for me. I deactivated my account 2 years and since then everyday I miss them, because our friendship was solid and always will be. I had to move on because am now on TSR and this is present, but my past kept on haunting me. So I made an account yesterday and it seems stuff has changed on that site, I sent my last message to one of the my friends saying how am leaving and am sorry. It's in the past now.

its great that you made friends but dont trust too much because later you will regret :yep:
sometimes you need to push yourself and move on rather than letting the past affect you :redface:
The past is history and you cannot change it. Work on making your future the best it can be. I know it can be difficult to move on but you have to find a way to do just that.
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998
its great that you made friends but dont trust too much because later you will regret :yep:
sometimes you need to push yourself and move on rather than letting the past affect you :redface:

You could say we were like twins, they always had my back no matter what. I could always rely on them. But I really needed to make it clear so I did and left properly.
Reply 4
Original post by qasim_96
The past is history and you cannot change it. Work on making your future the best it can be. I know it can be difficult to move on but you have to find a way to do just that.

I have been at secondary for 5 years and on that site for 14 months everyday. The difference is that I miss them more than what I had at secondary. I just really had to say goodbye for the last time because it bothered me everyday.
You could say we were like twins, they always had my back no matter what. I could always rely on them. But I really needed to make it clear so I did and left properly.

i was also close to someone on here but now i am regretting... had to take a long break from TSR so i can move on :lol:
its okayyyy but arent you back?
Reply 6
i was also close to someone on here but now i am regretting... had to take a long break from TSR so i can move on :lol:
its okayyyy but arent you back?

Am not back on the site, I made an account to finally clear things, then deactivated it, because it was haunting me.
Am not back on the site, I made an account to finally clear things, then deactivated it, because it was haunting me.

but you still have an account, the one you are currently using to post?
Reply 8
but you still have an account, the one you are currently using to post?

No, I deactivated that one today.
No, I deactivated that one today.

so you created another one to make a thread?

Quick Reply