The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The Admission Process

Anyone know how the Portico UCL graduate application is updated i.e. what are the different stages and what do they mean?

I am currently on:

'Application under assessment
Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed.'

Thanks in advance!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by m.jnr1
Anyone know how the Portico UCL graduate application is updated i.e. what are the different stages and what do they mean?

I am currently on:

'Application under assessment
Your references have been received and your application has been initially assessed.'

Thanks in advance!

It means they are still reviewing your application. When the department has made a decision, they will send it back to the graduate admission. And when the admission has confirmed a final decision, the status will change into "Currently being processed". It means you will know the result after midnight that day. Hope it helps.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Gchief
It means they are still reviewing your application. When the department has made a decision, they will send it back to the graduate admission. And when the admission has confirmed a final decision, the status will change into "Currently being processed". It means you will know the result after midnight that day. Hope it helps.

Super helpful! Thanks Chief!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending