The Student Room Group

Are you a virgin?

Title

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yup, I'm 19 and still a virgin
Reply 2
No but most tsr guys are definately virgins.
Nope
Reply 4
No I have Sky
Yeah - I dont care though

better than having slept with 10+ girls, being a dad at my age or having an STI though me thinks :smile: :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)
Yeah, i have had like 2 chances to lose it though, however i wanna keep it for that special someone :wink:
Reply 7
Is your wife's name Mary by any chance?
Reply 8
Yup I am a virgin
Reply 9
Jesus?

Spoiler

Original post by SkyGazer
Yup, I'm 19 and still a virgin

You in uni?
Reply 11
Original post by Ryanthom100
Yeah, i have had like 2 chances to lose it though, however i wanna keep it for that special someone :wink:

Fope you get there soon 👍
Original post by SGHD26716

Reply 13
**** you really are.
(edited 6 years ago)
You're making ALL KINDS of Jesus gains 😂😂
Reply 15
Original post by SGHD26716

ffs :rofl:

water into protein :rofl: MAYNE das was bootiful... WHEYMEN. put yo hands to the SKYYYYYY to LAWWWD GAIINZ......
Reply 16
Original post by eden3
ffs :rofl:

water into protein :rofl: MAYNE das was bootiful... WHEYMEN. put yo hands to the SKYYYYYY to LAWWWD GAIINZ......

It's too easy man. Fope and hope. I'll just use it interchangeably.
Reply 17
Original post by qasim_96
You're making ALL KINDS of Jesus gains 😂😂

praise GAAAAWWWWD AYYYMEEEENNNNENEN :rofl:
Yep religious reasons, I know people who've lost it, then the person they thought they were going to be with forever, left. Also I don't like any guys around where I live so I haven't even had a proper crush, which I wish I could cuz most people do.
Original post by Anonymous
You in uni?

Yes I am. I doubt I'll ever lose it anytime soon as I live with my parents (I drive to uni) and don't really have confidence/talk to anyone. So no surprise. Of course I want to have sex as much as any other guy but I'll just wait for the right time and person. I am a Christian to so there's that.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending