The Student Room Group

Where abouts do u live? (area, i ain't no creep lmao)

Scroll to see replies

Here:

Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

Lol I thought everyone lived in Cambridge on this site
SE London still winning ngl.
Original post by CallMeSosa
SE London still winning ngl.

Blue borough?
Original post by BigMan Ting
Blue borough?

Yeah g, Bellingham. You?
Yeah g, Bellingham. You?

Used on live near Lewisham College past the centre and went school down there. Wbu bro
Used on live near Lewisham College past the centre and went school down there. Wbu bro

Brockley? I live in Bellingham near the bus garage, like 5 mins away from Rushey Green and the Cat. I was gonna go Hatcham College but got into a grammar school instead.
Edinburgh
Brockley? I live in Bellingham near the bus garage, like 5 mins away from Rushey Green and the Cat. I was gonna go Hatcham College but got into a grammar school instead.

You can say Brockley. More or less Brockley/New Cross. Lewisham Way specifically.

Is the grammar off ends, like Bexley?
Wiltshire :smile:
You can say Brockley. More or less Brockley/New Cross. Lewisham Way specifically.

Is the grammar off ends, like Bexley?

Ah Lewisham Way, near the Goldsmiths University? Or closer ot Lewisham like St Johns?

Yeah the school is far, I don't even think there are any grammar schools in Lewisham. It's like a 1 hour bus journey or 10 minutes on train.
Original post by Fermion.
Edinburgh

U live in Edinburgh, daammmmnnn. Wats it like there? Ngl I always thought Edinburgh was dirty lol, just my lack of knowledge tho probably.
Ah Lewisham Way, near the Goldsmiths University? Or closer ot Lewisham like St Johns?

Yeah the school is far, I don't even think there are any grammar schools in Lewisham. It's like a 1 hour bus journey or 10 minutes on train.

Literally bang on the money - much nearer to Goldsmiths loool

I don't think think there are any grammars in Lewisham - only top school I know is St. Dunstans but that's a private institution. When I looked for Grammars, I looked at Chis and Sidcup.
Brighton
Literally bang on the money - much nearer to Goldsmiths loool

I don't think think there are any grammars in Lewisham - only top school I know is St. Dunstans but that's a private institution. When I looked for Grammars, I looked at Chis and Sidcup.

St Dunstan's :rofl: we whacked them at rugby and football so bad, Like 75-0 and 7-0. It was so bad that their A team had to start playing our B team and we still beat them. :rofl:

Same, I had to do the Bexley and Kent tests. Chis and Sid was one of my choices still.
Original post by Jack22031994
Wiltshire :smile:

Never heard of there ngl.
St Dunstan's :rofl: we whacked them at rugby and football so bad, Like 75-0 and 7-0. It was so bad that their A team had to start playing our B team and we still beat them. :rofl:

Same, I had to do the Bexley and Kent tests. Chis and Sid was one of my choices still.

The school is overrated - bare of them think they're hard and assume every black yute sells weed down Catford centre. 😂😂😂
Never heard of there ngl.

Its a county in the South West of England. Where Salisbury, Stonehenge and Longleat are. Lacock (a village where a lot of Harry Potter was filmed) is in Wiltshire too :smile:

Swindon is there too but meh :lol:
Reply 58
London
The school is overrated - bare of them think they're hard and assume every black yute sells weed down Catford centre. 😂😂😂

St Dunstan's or Chis and Sid? I thought the St Dunstan's don were hella posh ngl, there school building is something else. Can see them acting like them Stormzy fans from Oxford though loool.

Chis and Sid kids are bare annoying, doing the most on the bus back home.:colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest