The Student Room Group

Attractive guys: What % of girls give you eye contact?

When you are walking around during the day, what % of girls give you eye contact for more than 2 seconds?

Scroll to see replies

Not another one of these again...
Yeah she's in love with you now gtfo
Reply 3
2 seconds is a long time for a girl to hold eye contact with a stranger. Regardless of how attractive you are, most girls will look away if you look at them. Actually, breaking eye contact by looking down can be seen as a sign she might be interested. If you're looking for an invitation to go talk to a girl, just talk to her anyway and you'll find out pretty soon if she wants to talk to you.
Lol
Reply 5
not even gonna comment on this.

@qasim_96 @SGHD26716 thoughts?
Reply 6
Original post by eden3

@shameful_burrito @qasim_96 @SGHD26716 thoughts?

Attachment not found
Kmt, allow it fam, this thread has been rinsed more than that camo tracksuit that every girl wore last summer.
What sort of sad person actually works out the % of girls staring at you for more than two seconds?
What kind of question is that?
Reply 9
kinda hard for me to know since i never look at anyone.
Original post by eden3

@shameful_burrito @qasim_96 @SGHD26716 thoughts?

It has to be 5%
Reply 11
Original post by SGHD26716
Attachment not found

:rofl:

a girl actually made a thread yesterday about a guy making eye contact with her now she wants to go out with him :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 12
naw mayne I don't :lol:

mayne watchu TAWKIN... I bet u lookin GEEEWD MAYNE! We makin ALL KINDS OF GAINZ....
Reply 13
bro a while ago I remember watchin a vid about him gettin divorced from an Icelandic ***** or some ****, after realising she was jus with him for money :rolleyes:
not only is he an idiot, that guy looks absolutely hideous ugh :s-smilie: hard to look at
Original post by qasim_96
It has to be 5%

prsom looool
She had f*cking huge knockers.

Spoiler

😂😂
101%

Spoiler

Original post by eden3

a girl actually made a thread yesterday about a guy making eye contact with her now she wants to go out with him :rofl: :rofl:

IKR?
I saw it lol.

TSR is becoming less of a student forum and more of a dating/ask stupid questions forum :laugh:
Reply 19

that's just sad man. Srs he needs to see a psychiatrist.... ass implants bruh?! WTF :rofl: :rofl: insecurity to a whole different level...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending