The Student Room Group

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Oooohhhhhhhhh, it was queenofwords I got confused with :s-smilie:. Okay, I can DEFINETLY not reveal my true identity.

That's a picture of queenofswords... How did you even get confused... We look different. :s-smilie: Either way, good luck. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by CuriousSherlock
That's a picture of her... How did you get confused... We look different. :s-smilie:

Attachment not found

Is that you?
That's a picture of her... How did you get confused... We look different. :s-smilie:

Attachment not found

I honestly don't know how I got confused. You have my sincere apologies. Also have a guess at who I am if you want. Fascinated to see who u think I am.
Original post by SGHD26716
Is that you?

That's queenofswords.
Yeah he is, he was just thirsty on tsr for a fruity relationship, which is happening to me :/
Reply 65
:lol: thx mayne... THEY DONT WANT ME TO MAKE GAINZ!!
Is that you?

:rofl:
Reply 66
Original post by eden3
:lol: thx mayne... THEY DONT WANT ME TO MAKE GAINZ!!

:rofl:

Come on, they both brown and female. What's the difference to my racist eyes?
I honestly don't know how I got confused. You have my sincere apologies. Also have a guess at who I am if you want. Fascinated to see who u think I am.

It's good you're on anon, I'm a revenge-seeking grudge holder if wronged :tongue: . I accept your apology (or so I say).

Does your username start with R?
My fragile self-esteem is clearly not ready for jokes yet :wink:
Original post by eden3
thanx bro but I don't think so. I'm gonna keep makin GAINZ for myself tho :smile:

It's a side effect of gainz they don't warn you about :hubba:
Reply 70
Come on mate. Would you able to tell the difference between two black people in a video with a quality of 240p.

I ain't a racist
It's good you're on anon, I'm a revenge-seeking grudge holder if wronged :tongue: . I accept your apology (or so I say).

Does your username start with R?

Reply N/A
Ffs when is this going to die down xD.
Reply 73
Original post by Lord Samosa
It's a side effect of gainz they don't warn you about :hubba:

LOOOl if only :rofl: I dont think any amount of gainz will make up for my face tbh
Reply 74
Original post by Ryanthom100

Fope your sake, fopefully soon
Reply N/A

Good. You probably don't want to reveal your identity to me :tongue:. When one decides to create a whole thread, you can at least tag the person you want to flatter.

I don't care whether or not you think I'm pretty or whether I'm on a validation thread on TSR. It's just annoying to be tagged accidentally, but you've apologised, so I shall leave it at that. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Good. You probably don't want to reveal your identity to me :tongue:. When one decides to create a whole thread, you can at least tag the person you want to flatter.

I don't care whether or not you I'm pretty or whether I'm on a validation thread on TSR. It's just annoying to be tagged accidentally, but you've apologised, so I shall leave it at that. :smile:

Oh nooo, u have this all wrong. I meant to tag u, just got ur age wrong.
Reply 77

I don't care whether or not you think I'm pretty or whether I'm on a validation thread on TSR. It's just annoying to be tagged accidentally, but you've apologised, so I shall leave it at that. :smile:

She's fuming and wants to kill you basically. Tag her again if you dare
Reply 78
Original post by Ryanthom100

Fope your sake, fopefully soon

I think he should go fope somewhere else
She's fuming and wants to kill you basically. Tag her again if you dare

@CuriousSherlock .

Oooohhh I went there :P

Quick Reply