The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JordLndr
I got 852 in 12 days?

you need to get a life man how you getting 852 in 12 days remember 5 of those reps were from me.

IM NOT LETTING YOU GET IT IN 12 DAYS ill just try to derail every thread so I can get reps before you do
Original post by lmaooome
you need to get a life man how you getting 852 in 12 days remember 5 of those reps were from me.

IM NOT LETTING YOU GET IT IN 12 DAYS ill just try to derail every thread so I can get reps before you do

Game on :angry:
Original post by SMEGGGY
Facetime
IMO

Eradicate all catfish/fAkes within seconds. If people are thick enough to still meet by just picture viewing well own fault. I've never everr met anyone without camming to this day never had any issues or fakes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tell that to @FopePrancis "he" is a fake

yes but what I'm saying that more harm than good has happened when people meet from the internet and its just weird saying "yh we met on tsr or Facebook"
Game on :angry:

hmmmmm I just flipped my hair so game on boiiii watch me get 7 gems before you b
hmmmmm I just flipped my hair so game on boiiii watch me get 7 gems before you b

881 now, you?
Original post by loveleest
And OP most likely not. Talk about criiingee.

"So how did you two meet?"

"On a forum called TSR"

Yes I completely agree, it's too weird
Anything is possible 😂 but it would depend in how long we had been speaking for and if he could validate everything he had told me😂😂
is this Ryanthom?
881 now, you?

Bmt I'm gonna beat your record.
Original post by QueenBee98
Anything is possible 😂 but it would depend in how long we had been speaking for and if he could validate everything he had told me😂😂

Validate? You gonna ask them to send you a photocopy of their passport? 😂😂😂
trust me imagine telling your fam like "we met on tsr.... erm it was hella romantic" like ok b keep telling your self that

Whats wrong with that?
Original post by Fermion.
Whats wrong with that?

I'd find it embarrassing af
Imagine telling ur friends ur dating someone u met on a student forum
Original post by chanel_666
I'd find it embarrassing af
Imagine telling ur friends ur dating someone u met on a student forum

So? Its the same as if you met on Instagram, Facebook, or through any other social media. Why is that embarrassing?
So? Its the same as if you met on Instagram, Facebook, or through any other social media. Why is that embarrassing?

Idk for me TSR is different than other social media
I wouldn't ever date someone I met on here even if I really liked them
Original post by chanel_666
Idk for me TSR is different than other social media
I wouldn't ever date someone I met on here even if I really liked them

Thats ashame tbh
Thats ashame tbh

I've never liked anyone on here anyway and don't think I will after hearing about other friends' tsr horror stories LOL
Reply 256

That's true. It is similar to other apps such as Facebook.
Original post by sleepinglions
Yeah, Urm - 2 come to mind

One of them begin with R?
Original post by qasim_96
Validate? You gonna ask them to send you a photocopy of their passport? 😂😂😂

No 😂😂 they would have to prove it was them in the photos by a video call and be able tof prove that what they have been telling me is true
:yucky:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending