The Student Room Group

Who is the most famous person you have met in your life?

I saw Proffesor Green (UK rapper) taking his dogs for a walk in SE London.

I was too scared to approach him because his dogs were on a mad one :run:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Umm I once met Jon Tickle (from Brainiac). He came to our school to show us science n stuff.
Zinedine Zidane
Reply 3
Brian McDermott 😂😂
Does anyone know him?
leonardo dicaprio and emma watson and taylor swift and johnny depp and katy perry and rolando and tom cruise
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
leonardo dicaprio and emma watson and taylor swift and johnny depp and katy perry and rolando and tom cruise

Did you gatecrash the grammys or something..
Ummmmmm I got an autograph of the Chuckle Brothers (does anyone remember them? :biggrin:) when my mum and me saw a show they did at the theatre :yep:

Thats it tho, I have other autographs of people but never physically met them :redface:
Jack Whitehall threw glitter on me.
I have met Richard Hammond a few times as he was a parent at my school.

Couple months ago I met Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond at my office.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I met Marvin Humes from JLS some months back.

Original post by SGHD26716
Brian McDermott 😂😂
Does anyone know him?

I do. But that's only because he was the manager of my local football team. I'm assuming you're on about the football manager.
Reply 10
Matty Healy😱 and the guys from 5sos when I liked them lol
Reply 11
Got a picture with Thierry Henry.
I met a lot of celebs and got selfies with them at the Dunkirk premiere such as Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Harry Styles, Tom Fletcher, Due Lipa and Christopher Nolan.
Before that I think the most famous person I'd met was Jesy from Little Mix who I met shopping.
Also Michael Gove bumped into me once when I was walking to Tesco.
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I met a lot of celebs and got selfies with them at the Dunkirk premiere such as Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy, Harry Styles, Tom Fletcher, Due Lipa and Christopher Nolan.
Before that I think the most famous person I'd met was Jesy from Little Mix who I met shopping.
Also Michael Gove bumped into me once when I was walking to Tesco.

I hope you ran Gove over with your shopping trolley?
Original post by teenhorrorstory
I hope you ran Gove over with your shopping trolley?

unfortunately i was not equipped with a trolley and I was too stunned thinking "wtf michael gove just bumped in to me" to even react
I've met Jenson Button because he used to live very close to me....and ran into John Cleese (very recently actually). Also ran into Christine lambard (formerly Bleakley). Who would you say is the most famous out of them?
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Ummmmmm I got an autograph of the Chuckle Brothers (does anyone remember them? :biggrin:) when my mum and me saw a show they did at the theatre :yep:

Thats it tho, I have other autographs of people but never physically met them :redface:

Sameee! I have seen the Chuckle Brothers in real life when I was practically forced to see their Aladdin show at the local theatre but didn't get an autograph.
Reply 17
Umm I've met Keith Lemon and Daley Thompson at the London Olympic Torch Relay. Met Sir Tom Finney twice (legend!). Met many PNE footballers and managers, and met Shay Given.

Served PNE footballer Paul Gallagher in Sports Direct two days before the Arsenal FA Cup tie- it was so awkward because I'm an Arsenal fan and didn't know what to say!
Original post by games211
I saw Proffesor Green (UK rapper) taking his dogs for a walk in SE London.

I was too scared to approach him because his dogs were on a mad one :run:

I met David Cameron when he was Prime Minister :smile:

My grandma met Robbie Williams once walking his dogs a he owns a house near where I live :smile:
At the Moulin Rouge we did live television spectaculars with Liza Minnelli, and another one with the singer Sacha Distel. We had our photographs taken with Sacha Distel outside the Moulin Rouge and the cheeky sod pinched me on the bum. We met the racing driver Paul Belmondo [ son of the actor Jean Paul Belmondo]. He and his racing car were on stage and we had to stand around the car in our costumes. It was for Paris Match magazine. A similar photo also appeared in Tele Loisirs magazine [ not quite as glamorous]. That photograph was later published in a book about the MR. If you look at my photos on here you will see the photo of me and the other dancers inside the book. [ I wasn't one of the topless dancers, by the way]. Met George Best, Kevin Keegan and Ruud Kroll at the Hard Rock Cafe in Tokyo. We spent most of the evening chatting to them. I was talking to them mainly about football, as I really like it, coming from the Old Trafford/ Stretford area. In the wee small hours George asked me for a goodnight kiss, so I said yes. [ Floozy]. Yep. I snogged George Best. Didn't enjoy it though as he tasted of white wine and I hate all alcohol. While still at Ballet School in London I lived in a student hostel in glorious Hampstead. We lived over the road from Sting, and we used to wave to him most mornings. Don't know if that actually constitutes "meeting" him though. Judi Dench and her husband, the late Michael Williams lived around the corner. One day Michael Williams was walking up Frognal Hill while I was walking down it. I always remember it, because he had the same almost perplexed expression on his face he used to have in a lot of his roles !! Also when I was 16, before I went to London I met Bryan Robson and Gary Bailey. [ Blond United goalkeeper from South Africa]. Bryan was signing copies of his autobiography, United I Stand, and Gary Bailey had come along for the craic. I think the most famous would be a toss up between George Best and Liza Minnelli. Both world famous in their own spheres.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending