The Student Room Group

Bieber hits photographer with his car

:auto:It feels like it's been a hot minute since Bieber was in the news for some questionable behaviour (or maybe I just don't keep up with him) but he's back at it again.

Days after cancelling the rest of his tour due to 'unforeseen circumstances'', he was leaving a church in Beverly Hills at a slow pace and appears to have 'accidentally hit photographer with his car'. You can see the point of impact here.

He reportedly stayed by the photographer's side for around 10 minutes until paramedics and police arrived at the scene and spoke to the officers. They reported that the photographer suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Biebs... you and cars don't seem to mix.

What are your thoughts on Bieber? A fan or a no thank you m'am?

Anything to stay relevant, huh?
He needs to get a grip of himself :smile:

Granted, he's gained all his fame and wealth from 'talent' but he might just spiral down into the depths of drugs and alcohol like Shia labeouf.

he's an idol to some young girls and he's not doing them any good
Original post by BTAnonymous
He needs to get a grip of himself :smile:

Granted, he's gained all his fame and wealth from 'talent' but he might just spiral down into the depths of drugs and alcohol like Shia labeouf.

he's an idol to some young girls and he's not doing them any good

He sort of has already.
I don't like his music, never have, never will. It's not special or organic in anyway.
Very simple, don't stand in front of cars.
Reply 6
I can only imagine how annoying it would be to have photographers follow me around all day. Most of the time they yell stupid **** at the celebrities too in order to get a rise out of them like "HEY KANYE IS IT TRUE YOU HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN?!?!?!"
Reply 7
Original post by queenofswords
I don't like his music, never have, never will. It's not special or organic in anyway.

what is special and organic to you then, you snowflake
Typical from bieber.
I only like a few of his songs. I know he has done some bad and questionable things in the past also. BUT, I still like him as a human being, he is somebody I would absolutely love to one day meet, he just seems like an awesome and interesting guy tbh and also think about how much he has experienced in life. I have watched his first documentary with my sis which was filmed when he was like 16. Still gotta watch the other one.

Ngl tho, I asked my sis if I could go to one of his concerts with her and wear my weeknd/XO camo jacket :wink:
Only a select few will understand why this would be a bad idea lmao.
Original post by Cubone-r
Anything to stay relevant, huh?

I like to imagine that remark as implicitly directed at TSR, rather than Justin Bieber himself.
Also another thing, ppl always say his haters are just jealous of him. People don't like to agree with this, but the sad thing is how it is true for a lot of people out there :smile:.
Original post by Ryanthom100
I only like a few of his songs. I know he has done some bad and questionable things in the past also. BUT, I still like him as a human being, he is somebody I would absolutely love to one day meet, he just seems like an awesome and interesting guy tbh and also think about how much he has experienced in life. I have watched his first documentary with my sis which was filmed when he was like 16. Still gotta watch the other one.

Ngl tho, I asked my sis if I could go to one of his concerts with her and wear my weeknd/XO camo jacket :wink:
Only a select few will understand why this would be a bad idea lmao.

ooh would be a controversial jacket there haha. I like some of his newer songs :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest