The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Well, when I went to University at JMU back in 2009, there was a website called YouGo where you could speak to students starting at the same University as you. Some guy started speaking to me, we met up on our first day of University and almost 8 years later, we're still together and marriage is on the cards :smile:
Original post by ironandbeer2
One of them begin with R?

Its so funny waking up to this. U guys r in all honestly never gonna guess haha.
Hint: I BEGIN WITH THE LETTER T
Original post by Anonymous
Well, when I went to University at JMU back in 2009, there was a website called YouGo where you could speak to students starting at the same University as you. Some guy started speaking to me, we met up on our first day of University and almost 8 years later, we're still together and marriage is on the cards :smile:

Wow that's crazy?! I'm so happy for u :smile:
Yes defo, in fact I think it's heading that way :biggrin:
Original post by JordLndr
881 now, you?

can you stop I'm still on 784 goshhhh
Original post by lmaooome

you are A living lowlife WHAT EVEN how long were you on TSR last night to get this lmao
Reply 267

7484 :u:
you are A living lowlife WHAT EVEN how long were you on TSR last night to get this lmao

Original post by SGHD26716
7484 :u:

I'm not a low life, I just comment bangers.
Original post by Fermion.
Whats wrong with that?

its weird man I would much rather meet someone the traditional way than through social media - just saying you met on TSR thats just a statement that would end my reputation lmaoo @chanel_666
its weird man I would much rather meet someone the traditional way than through social media - just saying you met on TSR thats just a statement that would end my reputation lmaoo @chanel_666

Prsom

You could just say you met online? Plenty of people do it these days (date online) and I doubt it would harm your "reputation" :smile:

@SGHD26716 you chill with you 4937436473 reps

WATCH ME TODAY IN EVERY THREAD I died at 0% last night smh just hoping tsr isn't dead today

It's dat avi getting u all the reps
Original post by chanel_666

na na just the comments fam
You could just say you met online? Plenty of people do it these days (date online) and I doubt it would harm your "reputation" :smile:

ngl through Insta thats okAY but I still wouldn't do it TSR is just on some next level thats like saying yh I met someone thru twitter "I instantly fell in love with them 140 characters that they posted" its just stupid

YOU DO YOU B tho
Original post by chanel_666

im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok
ngl through Insta thats okAY but I still wouldn't do it TSR is just on some next level thats like saying yh I met someone thru twitter "I instantly fell in love with them 140 characters that they posted" its just stupid

YOU DO YOU B tho

Dont worry I think people get the idea that you'd have probably interacted through messages and phone calls before calling things exclusive..
im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok

LOL isn't it Ariana
Dont worry I think people get the idea that you'd have probably interacted through messages and phone calls before calling things exclusive..

no I know people who have done that...... good luck with your 9 month relationship I hope tsr and its fakeness that it brings out of people doesn't interfere xoxooxox
but uno what ever floats your boat bc dating people from tsr is weird.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending