The Student Room Group

Girls, would you consider dating a boy you meet on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chanel_666
LOL isn't it Ariana

trust me I was like o ok b ill change it Kylie or something and watch theres going to be that odd comment on my avi like "are you Kylie Jenner bab"
Original post by lmaooome
no I know people who have done that...... good luck with your 9 month relationship I hope tsr and its fakeness that it brings out of people doesn't interfere xoxooxox
but uno what ever floats your boat bc dating people from tsr is weird.

Haha dont worry he doesnt have a TSR account anymore so your wee squad cant harrass him. And I dont need your luck thanks, its going just fine xoxoxoxoxox
Reply 282
im changing mine then bc apparently my avi is "mysterious and filled with curiosity" lol ok

My rep count per day has decreased since I changed mine.

@JordLndr maybe people are just racist?
Original post by SGHD26716
My rep count per day has decreased since I changed mine.

@JordLndr maybe people are just racist?

Damn. Racism is the only answer :frown:
Original post by Fermion.
Haha dont worry he doesnt have a TSR account anymore so your wee squad cant harrass him. And I dont need your luck thanks, its going just fine xoxoxoxoxox

stop adding those xxxxxxoxxoxooxox it doesn't suit you babe.

lol the luck that I've given you is filled with sarcasm but you only see in black n white so obviously you don't understand.

ahhhh you've taken him off TSR so he cant pree the gals on here. insecurity levels are high asf

and if you mean @chanel_666 and me lol ok
Reply 285
Original post by JordLndr
Damn. Racism is the only answer :frown:

Spoiler

lol the luck that I've given you is filled with sarcasm but you only see in black n white so obviously you don't understand.

ahhhh you've taken him off TSR so he cant pree the gals on here. insecurity levels are high asf

I didnt take him off TSR lmao, he got banned... And its sad you didnt answer my last various questions in that thread, I was really looking forward to your responses!
I didnt take him off TSR lmao, he got banned... And its sad you didnt answer my last various questions in that thread, I was really looking forward to your responses!

I did I just forgot to tag you and my phone died when you replied to me I guess it didn't want to waste energy on you!

and you reported him didn't you lmao you banned your own bf classic.

Guys stoppp
I did I just forgot to tag you and my phone died when you replied to me I guess it didn't want to waste energy on you!

Aw you're full of excuses!

ahhhh how lavly for you to notice xo

whos the wee squad i don't see anyone else @ing u

Attachment not found

Spoiler

you are here every time beef starts boi go to sleep
Original post by chanel_666
whos the wee squad i don't see anyone else @ing u

trust me she keeps @ing me smh
so I'm forced to reply to her irrelevant posts

Spoiler

keep ur nose out woody

Spoiler

and you reported him didn't you lmao you banned your own bf classic.

Are you 5? Why would I report my own boyfriend?
trust me she keeps @ing me smh
so I'm forced to reply to her irrelevant posts

ignore it fam
Are you 5? Why would I report my own boyfriend?

bc you're insecure like that duhhh and is you're boyfriend kyx bc that a perfect combo
bc you're insecure like that duhhh and is you're boyfriend kyx bc that a perfect combo

No its not Kyx, no I'm not insecure, why do you sit there assuming things? Seems like its the only thing youre good at lmao?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending