The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As of yesterday, I have officially met 6 TSRians; two intentionally and all the other four by complete accident. Small world. :lol:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:jumphug: I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better :smile:
:penguinhug: crying can be really great sometimes :redface:
:hugs: I'm good, excited for going on holiday tomorrow! :woo: I just wish I could do something more for you guys :grouphugs:

How are you doing Jack? :hugs:

:jumphug: me too :biggrin:
It's my new found hobby :yep: :cry2: :lol:
:woo: omg, enjoy your holiday. Don't miss us :colonhash: you're sweet :smile: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jack22031994
Im doing good thanks :h: :smile:

How are you doing Cheese? :hugs:

Yay! Glad to hear it! :woohoo: Are you up to much?

Good! Just finishing packing for the holiday to France tomorrow we set off :woo:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
As of yesterday, I have officially met 6 TSRians; two intentionally and all the other four by complete accident. :lol:

ooh that beats my measly 2 :emo:
I met one on purpose
the other by accident at my York Uni tour :laugh:
World's smaller than you think :moon:
:jumphug:
:console: it's just a great way to release it all, u know? :redface:
:penguinhug: I will! I also will! I'm savoury tho :smug:

Good! Just finishing packing for the holiday to France tomorrow we set off :woo:

Aww thanks :h: :jumphug:

Not up to much today :tongue:

Ah thats good :smile: Oh cool - where in France are you going? :smile: :woo:

ooh that beats my measly 2 :emo:
I met one on purpose
the other by accident at my York Uni tour :laugh:
World's smaller than you think :moon:

Exactly. I was at a workshop yesterday and the TSRian came and sat right next to me. I recognised him immediately 'cause we had each other on social media and then 5 minutes later, he turned to me and said, 'Oh ****, I just realised who you are!'. I felt almost like I was famous. :rofl:
Aww thanks :h: :jumphug:

Not up to much today :tongue:

Ah thats good :smile: Oh cool - where in France are you going? :smile: :woo:

No problemo :hugs:
Neither :five:
South, near St Tropez :smile:

Hope you have a great trip:h:
Exactly. I was at a workshop yesterday and the TSRian came and sat right next to me. I recognised him immediately 'cause we had each other on social media and then 5 minutes later, he turned to me and said, 'Oh ****, I just realised who you are!'. I felt almost like I was famous. :rofl:

loooooooool :rofl2: that's amazing
you absolute celeb :daydreaming: :tongue:
did he ask for your autograph? xD
Original post by OGGUS
Hope you have a great trip:h:

:ta: how you doing?
Original post by S2M
I had a feeling you were going to say that. :smile: That actually is a good thing since you don't really need to ask for help and you can understand it yourself. What about your university, can't you ask lecturers?

Yeah it is fortunate that I can understand most things with some hard work. Otherwise I'd actually have to attend lectures *shudders*.

Can't really ask lecturers because firstly I don't really want to talk to them and secondly I never generally have any 'big' questions, just lots of small ones, usually about somewhat technical/specific points, so yeah I could ask once and get a very quick answer to one question but in reality I would have to constantly ask them questions which is obviously not feasible. So there's no point depending on anyone else.
:jumphug:
:console: it's just a great way to release it all, u know? :redface:
:penguinhug: I will! I also will! I'm savoury tho :smug:

:jumphug: yeah it is :yep: that and a punching bag
:rofl: not sure about punching and crying together though
France, here comes Cheese :woo:
Lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice :five:

Hope you have a great time! :biggrin: I wanna see photos of where you go! :tongue:
loooooooool :rofl2: that's amazing
you absolute celeb :daydreaming: :tongue:
did he ask for your autograph? xD

Nooo. That would've been too funny/strange/bloody awkward for me to handle. :rofl: He was a nice guy though. TSRians aren't all that bad.
Reply 6994
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Yeah it is fortunate that I can understand most things with some hard work. Otherwise I'd actually have to attend lectures *shudders*.

Can't really ask lecturers because firstly I don't really want to talk to them and secondly I never generally have any 'big' questions, just lots of small ones, usually about somewhat technical/specific points, so yeah I could ask once and get a very quick answer to one question but in reality I would have to constantly ask them questions which is obviously not feasible. So there's no point depending on anyone else.

You don't attend your lectures? Don't they care?

I get what you mean that is true. If it's smaller questions as you said you won't need much help and if you constantly ask them questions they might get annoyed with you lol.
Nooo. That would've been too funny/strange/bloody awkward for me to handle. :rofl: He was a nice guy though. TSRians aren't all that bad.

:five: this is true, most are actually genuinely decent people :smile:
:hugs: hope you are doing alright!
:hugs:
:hmmm: seems kinda dangerous because you wouldn't be able to see what you were punching :no:
:jumphug: yaaaas :france:

Ah nice :five:

Hope you have a great time! :biggrin: I wanna see photos of where you go! :tongue:

Dw I will on my blog, I can tag you if you'd like? :smile:
Original post by S2M
You don't attend your lectures? Don't they care?

I get what you mean that is true. If it's smaller questions as you said you won't need much help and if you constantly ask them questions they might get annoyed with you lol.

Oh I'm surprised I've never mentioned that. Yeah I don't attend lectures/supervisions/tutorials/seminars/whatever else lol. So basically while I'm at uni I am completely free to do whatever I want when I want 24/7 lol. And thankfully they don't care, no register or anything unlike some other unis. Basically my entire course consists of reading lecture notes, doing assignments and then doing the exams.

Yeah that's the problem. Ideally one has a close friend who knows all the stuff to constantly ask questions. But then you would probably end up dependent on getting answers from others and wouldn't learn to persevere and understand difficult concepts on your own.
Happy!

What does MKV mean?

Dw I will on my blog, I can tag you if you'd like? :smile:

Ah nice :smile: Oh yeah please :smile:

:france:

[video="youtube;L0vIyhVzZSo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vIyhVzZSo[/video]

Latest