The Student Room Group

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr!

Scroll to see replies

Got a long list if you guys want it....
I don't get why people are introverts, i mean i'm like a semi-extrovert, i guess u gotta be one to know what it feels like... :s-smilie:
Reply 362
Does that justify dating/flirting?
Original post by Lord Samosa
Guys, making or participating in these threads won't get you laid. Pls stop. :lol:

Sup Samosa! :biggrin:

And I agree, just talk to them one on one and get their personal details

^That's more likely to get you laid, but I think these freaky TSR peados are looking for more than just getting laid
Original post by CuriousSherlock
I've honestly always been more attracted to the intelligence/wit/conversation than the looks or other superficial factors of the male. :angelblush:

As I always say, Mental Stimulation> Physical stimulation. Without the 1st, I wouldn't want the 2nd.

gonna need to get someone to decipher that phone number for me lmao
Original post by Ryanthom100
I don't get why people are introverts, i mean i'm like a semi-extrovert, i guess u gotta be one to know what it feels like... :s-smilie:

It's just a personality trait determined by genetics and environmental factors.

I'm an introvert around extroverts and and an extrovert around introverts. For a long time I confused social anxiety with introversion, two different things.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm

^That's more likely to get you laid, but I think these freaky TSR peados are looking for more than just getting laid

:lol::lol::lol:
Reply 367
Of course. Post a pic thread gets interesting.

Usual suspects are

Spoiler

Original post by queenofswords
It's just a personality trait determined by genetics and environmental factors.

I'm an introvert around extroverts and and an extrovert around introverts. For a long time I confused social anxiety with introversion, two different things.

i'm kinda the exact same tbh, although i don't mind being an extrovert around other extroverts to a certain extent.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm

You thinking your some big ladies man on here is so cringe. How many times are you going to show off with the fact you got peoples snapchats? Tons of people on here do, big woop.
Original post by SGHD26716
Probably princess xox

@shameful_burrito is pretty good at guessing

it's not me gosh
Original post by Anonymous
You thinking your some big ladies man on here is so cringe. How many times are you going to show off with the fact you got peoples snapchats? Tons of people on here do, big woop.

Hello! I didn't say I'm the biggest person, I respect a lot of people on TSR more than me.
Those people are much 'bigger' than me.

At least I know I'm bigger than you since I can show my account name rather than hiding behind anon... :rofl:
It also depends on other things eg. the kind of people u hang out with, my friend who i have known for around a decade is super confident. I feel like him being like that has gradually had an influence on me.
Original post by MsFahima
For like a few hours, then I took it off :lol:

:sexface:
i'm kinda the exact same tbh, although i don't mind being an extrovert around other extroverts to a certain extent.

I've realized that there are two types of introverts- the cool kind and the awkward kind. Once you learn to own the fact that you are one, people won't think you're awkward anymore. Suddenly you're 'mysterious' and everyone wants to be your friend and know more about you.

Just be unapologetic about your introversion, instead of forcing yourself to be more extroverted.
Anon #10 dont f wit me :slap:
I've realized that there are two types of introverts- the cool kind and the awkward kind. Once you learn to own the fact that you are one, people won't think you're awkward anymore. Suddenly you're 'mysterious' and everyone wants to be your friend and know more about you.

Just be unapologetic about your introversion, instead of forcing yourself to be more extroverted.

Pretty sure the weeknd was the cool and kind one, thats how so many girls were wet for him. Cos he was mysterious lmao.
Pretty sure the weeknd was the cool and kind one, thats how so many girls were wet for him. Cos he was mysterious lmao.

weeknd =/= kendrick lammar

me = mindf**ked
weeknd =/= kendrick lammar

me = mindf**ked

oh gosh were u the one who thought they were the same person i'm guessing :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
oh gosh were u the one who thought they were the same person i'm guessing :rofl:

yes on your other thread :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending