The Student Room Group

feel very very ugly

feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??

Scroll to see replies

The last thing you wanna do when you have low self esteem is to post a pic on a public forum and ask for ratings.
Reply 2
Sound advice
Original post by SGHD26716
Sound advice

Damnit, I wanted to see.
Reply 4
Original post by JordLndr
Damnit, I wanted to see.

Don't give your photo to this guy. He's a troll.
Don't give your photo to this guy. He's a troll.

Woah what? How can you betray me like this. I have a heart.
Reply 6
Woah what? How can you betray me like this. I have a heart.

I was complimenting you. You're a 10/10 troll.
Original post by OliviaRose98!
feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??

You can PM me one if you want :smile:
I was complimenting you. You're a 10/10 troll.

I see. However I don't like to miss out on certain events like this one.

Can PM me one if you want :smile:
Reply 10
I see. However I don't like to miss out on certain events like this one.

Right. I'll never sell you out like that man.

Spoiler

I can rate you with honesty.
Reply 12
I do not associate myself with...

I ain't a racist. It was an honest mistake.
Reply 13

Spoiler

Hello,

As a girl who refuses to wear make-up, i get a lot of people criticising the way i look. Honestly, beauty is sooo subjective and i guarantee that there will be people who find you beautiful, average or below average (everybody is considered one of these to different people).

If you can find the strength to accept who you are without asking for other people's advice, you'll come across a strong woman who doesn't need anybody to tell her what she already knows better than anyone else and - to me - that makes anybody attractive in their own way. :h:

Reply 15
Thanks. When's the petition to remove PRSOM

Spoiler

Reply 16
Good to make people laugh.
Original post by Lisa.Williams
Hello,

As a girl who refuses to wear make-up, i get a lot of people criticising the way i look. Honestly, beauty is sooo subjective and i guarantee that there will be people who find you beautiful, average or below average (everybody is considered one of these to different people).

If you can find the strength to accept who you are without asking for other people's advice, you'll come across a strong woman who doesn't need anybody to tell her what she already knows better than anyone else and - to me - that makes anybody attractive in their own way. :h:

thankyou sweetie, I know I should listen to you but I feel I need to know, people lie to me and tell me i'm pretty. Thankyou for the advice though x
How do i send my pic via messages as it comes up with 'add image from URL' but i can't add it???
I've been in the exact same position so i fully understand. It's just a phase but if you ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to ask. And you're very very very welcome! X
thankyou sweetie, I know I should listen to you but I feel I need to know, people lie to me and tell me i'm pretty. Thankyou for the advice though x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending