The Student Room Group

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lmao i ain't good at stuff like that. Can i pay u money through paypal so u solve it xD

I can send you the answer for free :wink:

Don't give out my 'phone number' so freely :colonhash::tongue:

The cipher must be decrytped :colondollar:!
Don't give out my 'phone number' so freely :colonhash::tongue:

The cipher must be decrytped :colondollar:!

Anon fail
I can send you the answer for free :wink:

Okay yes please xD. Ways ur username? Lmao
Lmao i ain't good at stuff like that. Can i pay u money through paypal so u solve it xD
You don't need to pay me :rofl:

I literally have the answer on a sheet of paper, but I don't want to ruin @CuriousSherlock's fun.
Original post by AndrewSCO
Anon fail

That was accidental :ashamed2:
Original post by Count Bezukhov

I literally have the answer on a sheet of paper, but I don't want to ruin @CuriousSherlock's fun.

U wont be ruining her fun :wink: She will enjoy me having her number, she just doesn't know it yet :P
I have the answer to the cipher too :colone:
U wont be ruining her fun :wink: She will enjoy me having her number, she just doesn't know it yet :P
She won't enjoy you having her number if you can't even figure out the cipher :rofl:

I'm glad you resisted his under-handed bribe! :tongue: :chaplin:
Original post by CuriousSherlock
I'm glad you resisted his under-handed bribe! :tongue: :chaplin:
Fear not, I will not reveal the secret without your permission :tongue:
She won't enjoy you having her number if you can't even figure out the cipher :rofl:

I like the way you know me so well. :biggrin: It demonstrates that one is willing to spend time on my silly little puzzles, doesn't hate a bit of eccentricity and has some common sense to be able to solve it. :tongue: :daydreaming:

Fear not, I will not reveal the secret without your permission :tongue:

:hugs:

true, i'm questioning if it's worth solving lmao
Moi est Anon #8 :angry: I always forget to untick anonymous.

It's not

edit: unless you use it to "prove yourself" to her but the actual cipher isn't worth it lol

You made me almost half-murderous at you yesterday, and I know your identity, so for you, probably not.

The cipher is not what it seems though :colone::biggrin: It only gives half the answer, so not worth it for you as you don't seem to be one who can easily solve that either.
(edited 6 years ago)
I like the way you know me so well. :biggrin: It demonstrates that one is willing to spend time on my silly little puzzles, doesn't hate a bit of eccentricity and has some common sense to be able to solve it. :tongue: :daydreaming:

:hugs:
I thought it was quite a creative way of giving people a chance to earn your number :colondollar: Was quite fun solving it as well, although it would have been a lot harder if you hadn't told us that every 5 cipher text equalled 1 letter (hint hint for the next one, also you're on anon again! :wink:)
Now now, that's entirely the wrong attitude :s-smilie:
Original post by CuriousSherlock
You made me almost half-murderous at you yesterday, and I know you identity, so for you, probably not.

Spoiler

dang it :frown: , probably ain't worth it tbh now, i probably have way to much competition anyways, i ain't even saying that as a compliment, legit just saying that as it's probably true lmao.

Spoiler

You're legit my biggest fan :lol:

love it & love uuuuuuu x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending