The Student Room Group

Weird waist to hip ratio

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You have 10 dicks?
Reply 21
I didn't understand the original 5:1 joke
Reply 22
Right. Didn't have a clue who Rich Piana was.

Guess he's not so "rich" if you get what I mean
Reply 23
alllllllllll kiinds of piano jokez
Reply 24
Original post by eden3
alllllllllll kiinds of piano jokez

All kiiiiiiiiiiinddzzzzzzz
Original post by slade p
Would you say on here what your ratio is?

Its none of your business though sweety
PRSOM 😂😂😂
Original post by LadyLoony
Lmao I really wasn't seeking validation, because my numbers seemed really odd, comparing it to the average or even what's considered "ideal". I was confused and curious. If anything, I dislike how disproportionate they are. Get a ****ing grip

Oh please, yes you know that they're perfectly fine. It's you that needs to get a '****ing grip' sweets. You were looking for attention and have just reacted like you have because we called you out on it.
Reply 28
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Oh please, yes you know that they're perfectly fine. It's you that needs to get a '****ing grip' sweets. You were looking for attention and have just reacted like you have because we called you out on it.

Why are you so angry? :/ You have issues... It was a genuine question and I wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem - it's not normal. Don't call me "sweets", chav.
Why are you so angry? :/ You have issues... It was a genuine question and I wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem - it's not normal. Don't call me "sweets", chav.

I'm not angry, I just dislike attention seekers.

I have no issues. Also, if it was a legit question you would've asked someone who is actually knowledgeable on such things, not a bunch of people on the Student room.

Lol, chavs don't use sweets, and I'm not a chav, my love. You need to sort out your attitude as well as your insecurity.
I had too much time on my hands the other day and decided to measure my waist to hip ratio.
Waist: 24 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Ratio: 0.56

Idk what this means :/ I know my hips are extremely wide compared to my waist for some reason. I weigh 51kg, so I'm not fat. Can someone explain?

it means that you're thicc.
Reply 31
I'm not angry, I just dislike attention seekers.

I have no issues. Also, if it was a legit question you would've asked someone who is actually knowledgeable on such things, not a bunch of people on the Student room.

Lol, chavs don't use sweets, and I'm not a chav, my love. You need to sort out your attitude as well as your insecurity.

You're very angry at someone that has done nothing to you. Butthurt
If I am not mistaken, the attitude first came from you, idiot; I'm not going to speak to you nicely am I?
People ask all sorts on tsr, so what?
Yes I have many insecurities - just like everyone else - so what if I ask a question about it?
Calling me "love" doesn't help your point.
Learn how to use commas correctly

"Same problem". Again, admit you are an attention seeker and keep it moving.
You know full well that there are nothing wrong with your proportions lmao, stop lying.
You're very angry at someone that has done nothing to you. Butthurt
If I am not mistaken, the attitude first came from you, idiot; I'm not going to speak to you nicely am I?
People ask all sorts on tsr, so what?
Yes I have many insecurities - just like everyone else - so what if I ask a question about it?
Calling me "love" doesn't help your point.
Learn how to use commas correctly

I'm not angry lol. I find this hilarious.
I was calling you out and the fact that you're carrying this on just proves my point that it wasn't just you merely asking a question. Also, I think you're the one that is 'butt hurt' and excessively angry over this.
Yes, a whole host of attention seekers like you. I didn't deny that.
What that you're an attention seeker? It wasn't supposed to.
It's the internet, I literally don't give a damn how my punctuation is on here.
But do keep going. :h:
Reply 34
Original post by loveleest
"Same problem". Again, admit you are an attention seeker and keep it moving.
You know full well that there are nothing wrong with your proportions lmao, stop lying.

Ofc I know there's nothing medically wrong, but no my proportions aren't normal - they make me look big. Is everyone in your mind that asks a question about their body or looks an attention seeker now?
This is what google is telling me :/ :lol:
IMG_5051.PNG

Do you measure that way? How the hell is your ass a metre long?
Reply 36
I'm not angry lol. I find this hilarious.
I was calling you out and the fact that you're carrying this on just proves my point that it wasn't just you merely asking a question. Also, I think you're the one that is 'butt hurt' and excessively angry over this.
Yes, a whole host of attention seekers like you. I didn't deny that.
What that you're an attention seeker? It wasn't supposed to.
It's the internet, I literally don't give a damn how my punctuation is on here.
But do keep going. :h:

I don't like people attacking me for no reason, so yes I am going to say something back. I hope you learn to be less uptight and angry in life :smile:
Ofc I know there's nothing medically wrong, but no my proportions aren't normal - they make me look big. Is everyone in your mind that asks a question about their body or looks an attention seeker now?

"Not normal" Then proceed to post pictures that show that your body is normal.
You know full well that it is not weird you just wanted people to say "Omg babe, your body is great xoxo"
"Don't feel insecure about your curvy body shape, men love it!"
I don't like people attacking me for no reason, so yes I am going to say something back. I hope you learn to be less uptight and angry in life :smile:

As we already established many times it's because I hate people attentioion seeking or humble bragging. My 'friend' did it to trying and ruin people's self-esteem.

Lolololol, people who know me say I'm a very kind individual actually. I have no anger towards you or anyone. Now stop being silly.
Reply 39
Original post by loveleest
"Not normal" Then proceed to post pictures that show that your body is normal.
You know full well that it is not weird you just wanted people to say "Omg babe, your body is great xoxo"
"Don't feel insecure about your curvy body shape, men love it!"

Last time I looked, those pictures aren't normal... It looks abnormal and centaur like. Also, I didn't post those pictures in the OP, I was asked. :rolleyes: God forbid a girl asks questions about her body. Idgaf what men like. Wth is wrong with you, damn
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply