The Student Room Group

Weird waist to hip ratio

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Do you measure that way? How the hell is your ass a metre long?

Well the ass is behind the hips and I have abnormally large hips :lol: You measure the circumference
Original post by LadyLoony
Well the ass is behind the hips and I have abnormally large hips :lol: You measure the circumference

ah that makes more sense. You thicc, girl, ignore da haterz.
Reply 42
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
As we already established many times it's because I hate people attentioion seeking or humble bragging. My 'friend' did it to trying and ruin people's self-esteem.

Lolololol, people who know me say I'm a very kind individual actually. I have no anger towards you or anyone. Now stop being silly.

It's not humble bragging when it's something you find abnormal... :indiff: Okay? I made this thread to hurt people's self-esteem: my true intentions. :rolleyes: I'm not your friend, so direct your disdain towards her.

Your posts are unnecessarily aggressive, which says otherwise.
Just means you have large hips? Surely you can tell by looking? It's not particularly weird but I imagine it's a mission to find jeans that fit
Original post by LadyLoony
It's not humble bragging when it's something you find abnormal... :indiff: Okay? I made this thread to hurt people's self-esteem: my true intentions. :rolleyes: I'm not your friend, so direct your disdain towards her.

Your posts are unnecessarily aggressive, which says otherwise.

I never said it was, I said that you're an attention seeker lol.

I'm not her friend. Also, I know that wasn't your intention. Your intention was to get validation from others.

Aww, you think this is aggressive. You honestly need to read some articles on aggression and how it is directed if you seriously think I'm angry over a child on the net. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest