Original post by &eco
Happy!

What does MKV mean?

Glad to hear it :party:
Means Mark Five - therefore the fifth continuation of this thread :ahee:
Original post by Jack22031994
Ah nice :smile: Oh yeah please :smile:

:france:

[video="youtube;L0vIyhVzZSo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vIyhVzZSo[/video]

:five:
Reply 7001
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Oh I'm surprised I've never mentioned that. Yeah I don't attend lectures/supervisions/tutorials/seminars/whatever else lol. So basically while I'm at uni I am completely free to do whatever I want when I want 24/7 lol. And thankfully they don't care, no register or anything unlike some other unis. Basically my entire course consists of reading lecture notes, doing assignments and then doing the exams.

Yeah that's the problem. Ideally one has a close friend who knows all the stuff to constantly ask questions. But then you would probably end up dependent on getting answers from others and wouldn't learn to persevere and understand difficult concepts on your own.

You're so lucky, I thought they kept a list of students who attended and who didn't. A lot more freedom than I thought. That's understandable, asking once or twice is fine but that does lead to depending on others when you carry on asking. I like your work ethic, because you still succeed without any help. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Glad to hear it :party:
Means Mark Five - therefore the fifth continuation of this thread :ahee:

Cool. How are you?
:five: this is true, most are actually genuinely decent people :smile:
:hugs: hope you are doing alright!

There are undeniably one or two very strange people though. :lol:

Spoiler

I'm doing okay, not especially well but not especially bad either. :tongue: What have you been up to?
Good thanks :ahee:
Original post by &eco
Cool. How are you?

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
There are undeniably one or two very strange people though. :lol:

Spoiler

I'm doing okay, not especially well but not especially bad either. :tongue: What have you been up to?

xD :hello:
looooool that's happened to us before on TOS xD

:lovehug: always here for you :smile:
well....
xD :hello:
looooool that's happened to us before on TOS xD

:lovehug: always here for you :smile:
well....

Wait, forgive me if I'm missing something obvious here, but what's 'TOS'?

THAT'S SUCH A COOL IDEA. Your summer sounds so exciting. Mine is just going to be stressful with a few highlights. *sniffles*

I love your use of emoticons, by the way. :colondollar:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Wait, forgive me if I'm missing something obvious here, but what's 'TOS'?

THAT'S SUCH A COOL IDEA. Your summer sounds so exciting. Mine is just going to be stressful with a few highlights. *sniffles*

I love your use of emoticons, by the way. :colondollar:

Town of Salem :tongue:
thank you :colondollar: it's not really, just a few cool things, the rest dull xD
:jumphug: What are you up to? :tongue:

tysm :hat2: I love you
x

Original post by Jack22031994
x

thanks guys x
Original post by CoolCavy
Nobody cares anyway so why even bother saying

Cavvvvyyyyyyyyyyyyy how dare you? :spank:
You do know there are so many on here that would love to see you cheerful :jumphug:

Come now, cheer up you :poke:

Now smile :spank: or I'm coming after you with a rolling pin :spank:
There is just f*** all to do and I am more pissed off than bored. I'm home alone for a few days. I don't drive and I live in the middle of nowhere. All the DVDs and books we have are packed because we're moving soon. My internet is too terrible to stream things in any reasonable quality. I've gotten annoyed with or tired of all the games I have on PC, and have no other games. I gain no fulfillment from stuff like cleaning and have nowhere near the impetus required to do it. Only thing I can think of to maybe do is exercise, but again, no current drive to do so. I can hardly even be bothered to eat since I've been having meals made for me for days, that's how bad my laziness has gotten now (even though of course I had to do food for myself at university). There is no end goal in my life and nothing in it worth living for. There is nothing that truly excites me, I have no "passion" or "talent", I am not much more than a lazy, useless shell.
Reply 7012
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
There is just f*** all to do and I am more pissed off than bored. I'm home alone for a few days. I don't drive and I live in the middle of nowhere. All the DVDs and books we have are packed because we're moving soon. My internet is too terrible to stream things in any reasonable quality. I've gotten annoyed with or tired of all the games I have on PC, and have no other games. I gain no fulfillment from stuff like cleaning and have nowhere near the impetus required to do it. Only thing I can think of to maybe do is exercise, but again, no current drive to do so. I can hardly even be bothered to eat since I've been having meals made for me for days, that's how bad my laziness has gotten now (even though of course I had to do food for myself at university). There is no end goal in my life and nothing in it worth living for. There is nothing that truly excites me, I have no "passion" or "talent", I am not much more than a lazy, useless shell.

You should meet me, I guarantee you it will make you feel better about yourself. :smile:
Original post by S2M
You should meet me, I guarantee you it will make you feel better about yourself. :smile:

Meh, I'm 20 and I haven't really made any growth since I was about 13. I've had about as much work experience as your average 13 year old as well. If this were my GCSE holidays, and I was as productive as I am now, it wouldn't be ideal but it would be normal and understandable. To have finished the second year of university, and still be this directionless...it is bizarre and pathetic.
Reply 7014
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Meh, I'm 20 and I haven't really made any growth since I was about 13. I've had about as much work experience as your average 13 year old as well. If this were my GCSE holidays, and I was as productive as I am now, it wouldn't be ideal but it would be normal and understandable. To have finished the second year of university, and still be this directionless...it is bizarre and pathetic.

It takes some people longer to figure out where they want to go next or what to do. It's natural, but with time you will find what you want to do. There isn't much to do on holidays anyway so don't feel like your useless because there are so many people who aren't productive. I mean I can't even pass GCSE's, now that's pathetic.
:ta: how you doing?

Your Welcome, I'm doing good :h: Wbu?
Utter rubbish. Shiite.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
Thank you @Hamoody :hugs: the rolling pin thing made me laugh :colondollar:
Original post by OGGUS
Your Welcome, I'm doing good :h: Wbu?

:hugs: Am v tired xD
feel like I have forgotten something :indiff:
Are you about? :beard: