The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldstarfish101
Lol play the victim when he exposed yo ass

um who is you ??? its called banter something 1 gemers do not occupy
I am 5"9 but I do well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 6'6" and I have the opposite problem of smaller guys, I'm considered "weird tall" by a lot of girls.
Original post by goldstarfish101
Lol play the victim when he exposed yo ass

Rep given.

Salute to you.
Wtf does it mean if you're 5'11 😂😂
No, you just need to be confident
Reply 86
Original post by Black Cat
In terms of looks it would be things like your body type, facial structure, dress sense and race

Personality wise the vibe you give off and how she feels around you.

Social circle is important too girls look at who you are out with and if her friends don't approve of you then that could be a problem too.

Not saying that all girls are like this, but these are some of things that girls take into consideration.

Ok thanks. How tall are you btw?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Not where I am living it would seem. As I say, I am over 6' but I feel kinda short.

That's strange. I feel like I am the same height as so many guys and I am 5 ft 5.
Original post by Concav
Ok thanks. How tall are you btw?

6'3. It's good to be tall obviously, but it's not the end and be all.

I have seen people half my size pull girls consistently.
Reply 89
6'3. It's good to be tall obviously, but it's not the end and be all.

I have seen people half my size pull girls consistently.

What height would you starts to be considered tall?
Reply 90
It's funny that so many shorter guys make threads like this.

But yes they will have it harder because tall guys are preferred by most girls but they can make up for their lack of height if they have good game, a good profession and are decent looking. But then it's also about what level of girls you can attract, tall guys with good game and are decent looking will be able to attract top end women, but all shorter guys may not. Also from early days tall guys will get attention from girl which will give them more confidence then shorter guys so that will make them more attractive to girls. But tall guys like me, who is 6'2 are a minority and i think only 20% at most are over 6 ft so the majority of girls who want a guy over 6 ft won't be able to so shorter guys shouldn't have such a small man syndrome about it.
Original post by Concav
What height would you starts to be considered tall?

6'2 and up.
Original post by slade p
It's funny that so many shorter guys make threads like this.

But yes they will have it harder because tall guys are preferred by most girls but they can make up for their lack of height if they have good game, a good profession and are decent looking. But then it's also about what level of girls you can attract, tall guys with good game and are decent looking will be able to attract top end women, but all shorter guys may not. Also from early days tall guys will get attention from girl which will give them more confidence then shorter guys so that will make them more attractive to girls. But tall guys like me, who is 6'2 are a minority and i think only 20% at most are over 6 ft so the majority of girls who want a guy over 6 ft won't be able to so shorter guys shouldn't have such a small man syndrome about it.

Not necessarily true, what about the taller guys that had a sudden growth spurt later in life? Do you honestly believe that most tall guys have had positive validation from girls throughout their lives. It's true that taller guys are seen as more attractive, but most haven't always been attractive.
Reply 93
Not necessarily true, what about the taller guys that had a sudden growth spurt later in life? Do you honestly believe that most tall guys have had positive validation from girls throughout their lives. It's true that taller guys are seen as more attractive, but most haven't always been attractive.

Maybe not most but a much higher percentage then shorter guys, obviously if they are not decent looking and don't have game/personality then they won't.
Original post by loveleest
That's strange. I feel like I am the same height as so many guys and I am 5 ft 5.

Hmm, I suppose where you live and the different demographics might be a factor? :s-smilie: :confused:
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Hmm, I suppose where you live and the different demographics might be a factor? :s-smilie: :confused:

6ft is tall for a guy. How could you feel short at that height? so weird.
Original post by loveleest
6ft is tall for a guy. How could you feel short at that height? so weird.

I'm not sure :laugh: Might be because I feel average in my friend group, plus my borther is 6'4''.
That's fantastic. Might go live in Netherlands then.
:yep:
:rofl::rofl: How tall are you?
Not at all. Height is not a problem for me anyway. I'm short too :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending