The Student Room Group

feel very very ugly

Scroll to see replies

how do I PM you a pic?? sorry I haven't been on this site long and it won't let me attach an image
Original post by Lisa.Williams
I've been in the exact same position so i fully understand. It's just a phase but if you ever need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to ask. And you're very very very welcome! X

thankyou for understanding. I was worried in posting as I didn't want to be seen as attention-seeking but then i've seen lots of people do it. Honestly, i'm so tempted to post a pic publicly because i can't do it via pm. xx
It's okay. If you really want to, there's a thread called post a picture of yourself part iv. Don't worry about the way you look though. X
Original post by OliviaRose98!
thankyou for understanding. I was worried in posting as I didn't want to be seen as attention-seeking but then i've seen lots of people do it. Honestly, i'm so tempted to post a pic publicly because i can't do it via pm. xx
Original post by Lisa.Williams
It's okay. If you really want to, there's a thread called post a picture of yourself part iv. Don't worry about the way you look though. X

thankyou I've just posted my picture on that thread :O but i haven't got enough makeup on in it though but it was the only recent pic i could find with my natural smile. x
feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??
That's most of what's wrong with social networks.
Reply 25
feel so insecure about how I look and it's so hard to take even one decent selfie. Just want to know, are any other girls in the same boat? like I wish I looked like some girls on fb and I know that sounds shallow.

anyway, I want to post a pic of myself on here and see what anyone thinks because this is bothering me, strangers are more truthful. I don't know if that sounds silly but this seems like a friendly forum so if I get any response maybe i'll post of pic??

I'm a good judge of girls looks, will give you good detailed feedback so post a pic on here or pm me it.
t
Original post by slade p
I'm a good judge of girls looks, will give you good detailed feedback so post a pic on here or pm me it.

I can't pm sorry but I posted on the recent thread 'post a picture of yourself'
It would help if you disabled your feeds so that you aren't bombarded with pictures of models. Comparing isn't healthy. If there's no one to compare to you'll feel much better about yourself.
Original post by Emerald7770
The last thing you wanna do when you have low self esteem is to post a pic on a public forum and ask for ratings.

Yes! I really really don't understand it when people post pics on a public forum. It's like they're begging for every feature to be taken apart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p

Detailed as in what? "I think you have a big nose that leans to the left and you have really thin lips". There isn't much that can be done about looks short of makeup or surgery. The OP should just learn to accept herself. Everyone has insecurities about their looks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
t

I can't pm sorry but I posted on the recent thread 'post a picture of yourself'

ok i saw the pic, you're not ugly, you are average and decent looking.
DA ****?! I JUST SAW UR POST A PIC POST. Ur gorgeous, don't let anyone tell u ur not :biggrin:
Not concerning me? This is a public forum. Bitter? Bitter about what? You were acting as if you were gods given gift and can dish out whether people are ugly or not.

'PM a pic and I'll judge' LOLLOLOLOLOL

How about no
Reply 33
Original post by YaliaV
Detailed as in what? "I think you have a big nose that leans to the left and you have really thin lips". There isn't much that can be done about looks short of makeup or surgery. The OP should just learn to accept herself. Everyone has insecurities about their looks

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol i was just b.s-ing there, i just said that to encourage her to post the pic.
Hark at him! The guy who comes on TSR and decides whether people are ugly or not.

Ok
So now I'm apparently an autist who requires psychological help? You really need to set up an online diagnosis business

Oh and you can tell people whether they're ugly or not

I'm done lmao

If you want to take a decent selfie just relax and put your phone more up in the air and further away. With a nice background :cool:

"ugly" is such a vague word, and everyone has a different view on who is ugly or not. Why does it matter? Your opinion matters more
I don't have any popcorn :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lmao all you can say

'U mad'
'U triggered'
Nice 1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending