The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You first OP :wink:
I love you.... Sorry if I keep pushing you away and forget to tell you this
I want my breasts off
I wish i just wasn't attractive to either gender, i wish i didn't want a girlfriend so bad... I'm so sad, i post threads anon on tsr to troll ppl, i need to do something better with my life. My friends says girlfriends are hassle and expensive, but i still want one :frown:
I flirt with everyone, if I flirt with you it probably means nothing.
Cheese, you aren't a vegetable
stop lying to yourself goddammit :bawling:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
You first OP :wink:

I'll maybe slide a random anon post in somewhere if I think of something :smile:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Cheese, you aren't a vegetable
stop lying to yourself goddammit :bawling:

WAKE UP CHEESE. I was about to organise an intervention
I can't come to terms with what I want to post :biggrin:
Original post by AndrewSCO
I'll maybe slide a random anon post in somewhere if I think of something :smile:

WAKE UP CHEESE. I was about to organise an intervention

Andrew, I can't :cry2:
I wish I didn't find i so difficult to maintain relationships without hurting people
Reply 11
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Andrew, I can't :cry2:

You are dairy cheese ACCEPT IT
I guess it's too late but if I could (ever) speak to you for one last time, I'd apologise for everything I did or didn't do. And if I ever get another chance I'd never let you go
Original post by AndrewSCO
You are dairy cheese ACCEPT IT

but the veggies :cry:
I'm too ugly to find love and I'm convinced I'm going to be single forever
Reply 15
I'm too ugly to find love and I'm convinced I'm going to be single forever

Not true :angry:
I know I'm not friends with any of you but that's your fault. You told me starve, you told me I was worthless. As if I was going to keep hanging around with you after that. You shoved me around and insulted me, picking on me for everything. If you hate me so much then why are you ALWAYS talking about me? I can hear you. The little snide comments and nasty remarks. I've said **** all about any of you, and you're all grouping up on me. You're pathetic, find something to do instead of hurting other people because you've got your own insecurities. And FYI, I tried to help you. But when you use my problems against me when you've had worse and I said nothing, don't expect me to be fine with it. You're not funny and you're not cool. Grow the hell up and act like the 15 year olds you're supposed to be. If you're doing it for attention then congratulations. You're all idiots. I have amazing friends now, so don't come ever come running back to me like you used to.
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm sorry I can't ever be good enough for you. I can't do it anymore and there's only so much a person can take before they break. I'm done.
I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm sorry I can't ever be good enough for you. I can't do it anymore and there's only so much a person can take before they break. I'm done.

You okay? I doubt you're a disappointment. Keep your head up, whatever's going on.
I wish I could just be someone else... I kind of hate everything in my life from my upbringing, to my body to my face, everything.

I try to disconnect from myself so I can be who I really want then I look in mirror and realise that’ll never be me.

Latest

Trending

Trending