The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.
Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
Good enough
Or ever will be
Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
Exist
Reply 23
Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to PM me if they want somebody to talk to about their problems btw :redface:
Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back :smile:
I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
Soon
I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally :frown:
i want to dissapear from everything for a little
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.

Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
Good enough
Or ever will be

Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
Exist

Original post by qasim_96
Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back :smile:

I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
Soon

I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally :frown:

Original post by marilondoner13
i want to dissapear from everything for a little

:console:
Anyone on this thread can PM me if you need to. I don't judge and I'll speak to you if you're down/lonely. I know what it's like to struggle with mental health. Hope everyone is okay :smile: [hugs]
Feel like no-one is sincere and that no-one wants me around
oh and that i feel so angry and frustrated and every emotion has just increased in intensity and im surprised i havent broken my wrist by now
What Pepsi__Max said - my PMs are open should anyone feel the need to talk about what they're going through, always.
I feel like I'm letting my life career health family slip away but I can't seem to do anything about it
I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.
I think I'm developing a crush on a guy who is openly gay :s-smilie: ... well that sucks
Reply 36
I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.

Please speak to someone, a professional would be better but if someone on here (me or the other guys who have offered) would be a start
Heyy just wanted to put this out there, my PMs are open for those who would like to rant/talk or even just general chit chat :smile:
My inbox is always open too. As many of you, I have a lot of experience with MH problems myself so can relate to a lot of these posts.

Take care everyone :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a gambling addiction and it's taking over my life

Latest

Trending

Trending