I've caught yellow fever!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by WWEaboo
bad bait
Sure you can think they aren't that attractive but 'mongoloid facial features'
Really?
2546653ad1586125c0764d0134b88aa2.jpg

Whats wrong with saying mongoloid, it's not an offensive term, it's just a technical word that describes the features of this race of people. Just like caucasoid and negroid. It's funny that you seem to tak offense at that word, you probably also take oriental as an offensive word also.
Original post by slade p
Whats wrong with saying mongoloid, it's not an offensive term, it's just a technical word that describes the features of this race of people. Just like caucasoid and negroid. It's funny that you seem to tak offense at that word, you probably also take oriental as an offensive word also.

I more commonly used to it being used to refer to people with down syndrome in an offensive capacity and not the features of east asian people.
But it's considered an obsolete classification
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by EnglishNoobC
Fist bump. We're bros from now on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool I guess
I mean I know a bunch of people who like East Asian girls so it's not like a unique thing
Reply 43
Original post by WWEaboo
I more commonly used to it being used to refer to people with down syndrome in an offensive capacity and not the features of east asian people.
But it's considered an obsolete classification
Attachment not found

That's wrong, mongoloid is not used for mentally challenged, the word for that is mong, and that did not come from the word mongoloid. you are making things up.
Original post by slade p
That's wrong, mongoloid is not used for mentally challenged, the word for that is mong, and that did not come from the word mongoloid. you are making things up.

sure keep up the awful bait
I mean... I do appreciate female characters from anime, but I'm talking about REAL LIFE dude!

Posted from TSR Mobile

real life? REAL LIFE? what are you some kinda LOSER? LOL!!!!!!

2D girls, are, and always will be, superior to disgusting, three dimensional subhuman vermin, "females".

i've attached two images. one is of a disgusting three dimensional girl, and the is of an infinitely more beautiful and loving two dimensional girl. pick one.
Original post by WWEaboo
sure keep up the awful bait

To say that an entire race has Down syndrome... Jeez, so evil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're going to choose a uni based on the women attending?

You're a special kind of tard

p.s you'll find yellow girls at most unis, most are from overseas though which is pointless as they all seem to prefer sticking to their own
Original post by cloudyeyes
real life? REAL LIFE? what are you some kinda LOSER? LOL!!!!!!

2D girls, are, and always will be, superior to disgusting, three dimensional subhuman vermin, "females".

i've attached two images. one is of a disgusting three dimensional girl, and the is of an infinitely more beautiful and loving two dimensional girl. pick one.

Well... I mean... I want my dick sucked, and a 2d character from my computer screen isn't exactly going to do the job...

I always used to draw stick women with big boobs. I guess it helps with fantasising.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well... I mean... I want my dick sucked, and a 2d character from my computer screen isn't exactly going to do the job...

I always used to draw stick women with big boobs. I guess it helps with fantasising.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you know females suck out little bits of your vital organs each time they give head?
Original post by yungaheartz
You're going to choose a uni based on the women attending?

You're a special kind of tard

p.s you'll find yellow girls at most unis, most are from overseas though which is pointless as they all seem to prefer sticking to their own

"Special kind of tard"? I have the grades to go to oxbridge if I so chose to (I will once I find out the ratio of Asian females there). I just don't think that a few rankings up the ladder would matter as much as me finding a potential wife.

I'm not throwing my education away entirely, which is why I asked for "high ranking" universities.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cloudyeyes
do you know females suck out little bits of your vital organs each time they give head?

No... I didn't kn... what?!?

Who is going to cook for me?

I can't live off pot noodles the rest of my life, can I?

Who is going to look after my children (I mean, come on, Nami isn't exactly going to nurture my children... I WON'T HAVE CHILDREN)?

Who is going to tickle my belly button when we're relaxing on the bed?

On which breasts am I going to suck on?

And the big question... Who am I going to have sex with?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No... I didn't kn... what?!?

Who is going to cook for me?

I can't live off pot noodles the rest of my life, can I?

Who is going to look after my children (I mean, come on, Nami isn't exactly going to nurture my children... I WON'T HAVE CHILDREN)?

Who is going to tickle my belly button when we're relaxing on the bed?

On which breasts am I going to suck on?

And the big question... Who am I going to have sex with?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh yes. you're going to be living off, and cooking your own, pot noodles until the day you die -- and you're going to love them. every last individual noodle in the cup.

women arent capable of producing children. its an elaborate ruse created by the government, humans are born in laboratories deep underneath the earths surface

as a self defense mechanism, a womans breast is lined with an invisible toxic venom. one suck and you'll be coughing up blood within days and dead within a week.

and you dont really think vaginas exist, do you?
Interesting, i know its not that uncommon tho :P.

I have a high preference for white girls and im east asian :/

Quick Reply

Latest