The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've lied to so many people, because of the lies, no one knows who I really am.... I'm being completely honest with my new bf, I've promised my self never to lie to him . But because I feel my parents and their strictness, I've learnt to lie through my teeth, with a straight face and look them in the eye and lie... I hate it, I hate myself for it ....no one will forgive me if I tell them the truth now...
That's why with my new bf, I promise I'll always tell you the truth, I swear
I just burst into tears because I realised how in love I am and how hard pushing someone you love away is.
Reply 42
Some people need to lay off the relationship threads for a bit and actually think about what they're posting.
Original post by AndrewSCO
You can post as anon or yourself. Had something or feel something you want to rant about? Feel guilty about something you've done or not done? Post it in here and get it all out :redface:

Aww thanks for the thread so sweet :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.

I can Be your friend :frown:
Like the users before me, feel free to pop a message through my inbox. I love talking to others and making you feel that life isn't all that bad. There are amazing people out there, let me just show that to you. :smile:
I'm Bisexual.
I gave my heart to the wrong guy and now I don't think I can ever take someone seriously again

I'm sorry to the guys I'm 'leading on' - you deserve a lot better than me
I gave my heart to the wrong guy and now I don't think I can ever take someone seriously again

I'm sorry to the guys I'm 'leading on' - you deserve a lot better than me

I think I know how it feels to be a guy led on by a girl in this situation. I guess it's partly my fault for investing so much time and emotion in you while knowing that I deserve better because you have been broken.

It is just hard to process that I deserve better when what I want is right in front of me.

I hope there will come a time when you are able to heal and love again.
I always think that one day I'm going to be big somehow but in reality I should consider that maybe I may just end up with a normal 9-5 job doing nothing extra ordinary with my life.
I think I know how it feels to be a guy led on by a girl in this situation. I guess it's partly my fault for investing so much time and emotion in you while knowing that I deserve better because you have been broken.

It is just hard to process that I deserve better when what I want is right in front of me.

I hope there will come a time when you are able to heal and love again.

I'm honestly sorry that a girl like me is putting you through this pain. I have so many other problems and insecurities that I often feel like I can't stay on top of my emotions

But I want to say that I am grateful you are there for me, for supporting me emotionally and helping me build up my confidence, proving that I can be loved and telling me that I can love back. You are helping me heal and for that I will be in your debt.

I hope one day I can give you the love you deserve
I ****ing hate how there are people in this world that are actually willing to break up families. I ****ing hate how they can go around thinking that they can get anything they want.

Urgh ****ing hell, I hate people that do this. A lot. Only because of personal experience.

****kk sssssssssaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee AARRGGHH smh
And I hate how those people even want the sympathy when they're the ones that have screwed things over for others ygm?
I'm coming to terms with the fact that suicide will never be completely out of the question
I honestly don't have anyone to talk to.. I have a few best friends but then when the holiday started we stopped seeing each other and don't even talk (unless one of us send an interesting post to the groupchat).. and I don't have any siblings..

I try to talk to other friends sometimes but I just feel that I'm too ugly to be friends with them so I just end the conversation quickly..

And all this is happening while waiting for my results 😢😢 I swear I wake up everyday thinking if I'll get into my firm or not.. one day I just opened my eyes and went straight to my desk to get my calculator and try to calculate the total UMS I might get.. 😢😢😢

I really need help 😢😢
I hate everyone on TSR but me
I wish i just wasn't attractive to either gender, i wish i didn't want a girlfriend so bad... I'm so sad, i post threads anon on tsr to troll ppl, i need to do something better with my life. My friends says girlfriends are hassle and expensive, but i still want one :frown:

Does your username end with a 0?
I'm still doubting myself over my degree. My marks were lousy in my last couple of modules and although I got a 2:1 I feel like I let everyone down 😔
I ****ing hate how there are people in this world that are actually willing to break up families. I ****ing hate how they can go around thinking that they can get anything they want.

Urgh ****ing hell, I hate people that do this. A lot. Only because of personal experience.

****kk sssssssssaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeee AARRGGHH smh

too much hate
And I hate how those people even want the sympathy when they're the ones that have screwed things over for others ygm?

yep this

when they get confronted, they feel 'hurt'

I'm coming to terms with the fact that suicide will never be completely out of the question

This

I don't think there'll ever be a time where I don't feel suicidal

Latest

Trending

Trending