The Student Room Group

Girls on tsr are too easy....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody
"local" Where do you suppose I live then? :hmmm:
Are you jealous of me? :flutter::smug:
And no thanks, I'm not traditional. No one needs camels when we've got cars that you can't afford :console:

@elforjg02 look at this :rofl: Poor troller :sad: This troller needs to be put to rest :yep:

Probably a dirty sand dweller in the sands of Saudi Arabia.

I am French and North African and proud.:france:
I love my French culture, so why in the world would I be envious of some dirty looking Arab with poor facial hair who lives in a third world country and drinks water from a tap in a well?

My Arab friend told me that the average Arab lives in a small village in poverty and the affluents and riches that they portray in the media is a myth and in a very small minority. The majority of Arabs are dirty sand dwellers!

Which is true considering I went Saudi Arabia and saw the conditions in which your people live in.

So I think you're the one that need to be quiet otherwise you'll be put in your place.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Why they all sliding into my dm's, it's getting annoying, they need to all stop.

what kind of loser slides into DMs on TSR, are you too ugly to do it on instagram?
Why they all sliding into my dm's, it's getting annoying, they need to all stop.

Come off bloody anonymous and say it with your chest.
Can you slide into my tight, wet hole pls?

Wtf ewww
Original post by justme13
what kind of loser slides into DMs on TSR, are you too ugly to do it on instagram?

I don't do it....
Original post by Hamoody
"local" Where do you suppose I live then? :hmmm:
Are you jealous of me? :flutter::smug:
And no thanks, I'm not traditional. No one needs camels when we've got cars that you can't afford :console:

@elforjg02 look at this :rofl: Poor troller :sad: This troller needs to be put to rest :yep:

Do you know who that idiot is?
He has such a sad life that he has been racist about Asians like Pakistanis and then he PMs me begging for mercy.

I even got him banned :rofl:

@Comme Des Garcon
Original post by ClearSky
He has such a sad life that he has been racist about Asians like Pakistanis and then he PMs me begging for mercy.

@Comme Des Garcon

Is that him with a new account?
Original post by qasim_96
Is that him with a new account?

Well, duh.
Old account was....:hmmmm: whatever his name is.
The Algerian guy who's 'part-time Muslim' - he prays and gives charity sometimes when he feels like it, otherwise he ain't a Muslim.

"I'm not a ****ing Muslim"

@Comme Des Garcon

Not racist I just stat facts.

There is a difference, there are Pakistani and Asian grooming gangs all over the country.

Pakistani are well known crooks and thieves.

At least I am not pathetic enough to pretend to pose as Pakistani so I can decieve people so you can run away from the fact that your people are Bengali which is also a trash dump of a country, so if I was you i'd do the same thing.

Luckily I am not Bengali I am French.

You're just hateful because of what I am saying against your people is true.

And I apologised because you seemed offended telling me how horrible I was and how much your hated people like me. So it's only natural I feel sorry for someone like you, especially since you told how you had a horrible upbringing because your parents beat you.

Well that's what happens when you are brought in an Asian household you get parents like yours who make you regret your life. And I bet your house smells like a fish monger considering you're Bengali and all.
(edited 6 years ago)
Well, duh.
Old account was....:hmmmm: whatever his name is.
The Algerian guy who's 'part-time Muslim' - he prays and gives charity sometimes when he feels like it, otherwise he ain't a Muslim.

"I'm not a ****ing Muslim"

I am French and a quarter Algerian. Get your facts right!
Original post by Comme Des Garcon

There is a difference, there are Pakistani and Asian grooming gangs all over the country.

Pakistani are well crooks and thieves.

At least I am not pathetic enough to pretend to pose as Pakistani so I can decieve people so you can run away from the fact that your people are Bengali which is also a trash dump of a country, so if I was you i'd do the same thing.

And I apologised because you seemed offended telling me how hirrible I was and how much your hated people like me. So it's only natural I feel sorry for someone like you, especially since you told how you had a horrible upbringing because your parents beat you.

Well that's what happens when you are brought in an Asian household you get parents like yours who make you regret your life. And I bet your house smells like a fish monger considering you're Bengali and all.

You wish you could see the inside of my house.
I WAS BORN IN LONDON FFS
I DON'T EAT FISH
MY HOUSE IS PROBABLY MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS SO DON'T BOAST.

That clear sweetie?
One minute he's "Algerian", next he's "French".
Don't trust this guy.
@Hamoody put this guy to rest - I cba to annoy him any longer.

Pakistani are well known crooks and thieves.

And I apologised because you seemed offended telling me how horrible I was and how much your hated people like me. So it's only natural I feel sorry for someone like you, especially since you told how you had a horrible upbringing because your parents beat you.

Yet again you seem to be generalising. Thankfully, I know that not all French people are like this.
OP wake up, you've been dreaming again.
You wish you could see the inside of my house.
I WAS BORN IN LONDON FFS
I DON'T EAT FISH
MY HOUSE IS PROBABLY MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS SO DON'T BOAST.

That clear sweetie?
One minute he's "Algerian", next he's "French".
Don't trust this guy.

You are clearly butt hurt because you're caps locking everything which shows your frustration.

Clearly there is truth in what I say if you felt the need to caps lock in order to prove your point.

You're not very bright.

You do realise their are mixed race people in this world that can be dual natonality..

I am both Algeran and French.

Lastly if you want I can screen shot you a pic of my french passport I even said I was French on VM
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CallMeSosa
OP wake up, you've been dreaming again.

Yeah I woke up thanks, was dreaming yesterday :wink:
Yeah I woke up thanks, was dreaming yesterday :wink:

Wow, really got me there, don't know how I'm gonna come back from that.
You are clearly butt hurt because you're caps locking everything which shows your frustration.

Clearly there is truth in what I say if you felt the need to caps lock in order to prove your point.

You're not very bright.

You do realise their are mixed race people in this world that can be dual natonality..

I am both Algeran and French.

Lastly if you want I can screen shot you a pic of my french passport I even said I was French on VM

But on the thread what did you say?
I'm an Algerian person omg!

I used caps lock to point out your stupidity.
Also, you don't even know what paragraphs are by the looks of it. Call yourself clever :hahaha:

I'm not very bright.
I am extremely bright, I agree.

God, who would even want to talk to you LET ALONE look at you?
@Hamoody put this guy to rest - I cba to annoy him any longer.

Right, and how exactly do you propose this Arab will "put me to rest".

He is wearing a towel around his head that he found in his mums kitchen, £5 sunglasses that he probably bought from Tesco Express and his skin tone makes me think he is wearing fake tan due to him looking like a yellow traffic light!

He basically looks like he works at my local Kebabish in North London.
Right, and how exactly do you propose this Arab will "put me to rest".

He is wearing a towel around his head that he found in his mums kitchen, £5 sunglasses that he probably bought from Tesco Express and his skin tone makes me think he is wearing fake tan due to him looking like a yellow traffic light!

He basically looks like he works at my local Kebabish in North London.

I would bet he's rich - he lives in DUBAI.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending