The Student Room Group

Girls on tsr are too easy....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ClearSky
But on the thread what did you say?
I'm an Algerian person omg!

I used caps lock to point out your stupidity.
Also, you don't even know what paragraphs are by the looks of it. Call yourself clever :hahaha:

I'm not very bright.
I am extremely bright, I agree.

God, who would even want to talk to you LET ALONE look at you?

Everyone looks at me considering I am good looking.

Firstly I said I was Algerian, yes I am not denying that I am Algerian but I am also French, or maybe you are too stupid to understand that fact. I think your mums curry paste is killing your brain cells.

Once again as I said I will happily screen shot a pic of my French passport for verification I have nothing to hide, unlike you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Comme Des Garcon
Probably a dirty sand dweller in the sands of Saudi Arabia.

I am French and North African and proud.:france:
I love my French culture, so why in the world would I be envious of some dirty looking Arab with poor facial hair who lives in a third world country and drinks water from a tap in a well?

My Arab friend told me that the average Arab lives in a small village in poverty and the affluents and riches that they portray in the media is a myth and in a very small minority. The majority of Arabs are dirty sand dwellers!

Which is true considering I went Saudi Arabia and saw the conditions in which your people live in.

So I think you're the one that need to be quiet otherwise you'll be put in your place.

You should come home to Qatar.
I have never seen a homeless man there - there are probably one or two - but almost none.
Call yourself a Muslim :lol:
Everyone looks at me considering I am good looking.

Firstly I said I was Algerian, yes I am not denying that I am Algerian but I am also French, or maybe you are too stupid to understand that fact. I think your mums curry paste is killing your brain cells.

Once again as I said I will happily screen shot a pic of my French for verification I have nothing to hide, unlike you.

Everyone looks at me like I'm a model :u:

Oh shut that mouth of yours and rant to someone else.
I don't want to see you mason marmalade :tongue:
I would bet he's rich - he lives in DUBAI.

He says he does than maybe he does, that doesn't mean he is rich, majority of Arabs are dirt poor and lives in small huts as dirty sand dwellers only a very small minority are actually affluent, the rest are rotting in poverty.

Once again this is a fact, I don't lie, just like when I said I was Algerian that is true, but I am also French which is also true, you just seem too obtuse to accept it.

Are you slow to learn?
You should come home to Qatar.
I have never seen a homeless man there - there are probably one or two - but almost none.
Call yourself a Muslim :lol:

Qatar does not make the vast majority of Arabs. Have you been to Saudi Arabia or Yemen you will see nothing but amputated males and females begging for spare change so they can supply the Arab gangs that run the country that Arab continent is a sh*t hole, they use people of your nationality to build these big buildings you see then kick them to the curb and make the starve!

And I doubt you've really been to Qatar if you did you would have witnessed the truth of what is going on and how the Arabs truly live in poverty and filth!

This is the real Qatar:
Attachment not found

Here:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=poverty+in+qatar&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik0vOb7KvVAhVBBMAKHcgACXkQ_AUICigB#imgrc=4MskPd_Ren5gWM:
Original post by Hamoody
"local" Where do you suppose I live then? :hmmm:
Are you jealous of me? :flutter::smug:
And no thanks, I'm not traditional. No one needs camels when we've got cars that you can't afford :console:

@elforjg02 look at this :rofl: Poor troller :sad: This troller needs to be put to rest :yep:

ahahahah this made me laugh poor guy
Everyone looks at me like I'm a model :u:

Oh shut that mouth of yours and rant to someone else.
I don't want to see you mason marmalade :tongue:

You say you look like a model but when have you even seen a Bengali model before?

It's unheard of, maybe because you lot are just shorty and stumpy and have the features of Shrek!
Original post by elforjg02
ahahahah this made me laugh poor guy

Excuse me?
He says he does than maybe he does, that doesn't mean he is rich, majority of Arabs are dirt poor and lives in small huts as dirty sand dwellers only a very small minority are actually affluent, the rest are rotting in poverty.

Once again this is a fact, I don't lie, just like when I said I was Algerian that is true, but I am also French which is also true, you just seem too obtuse to accept it.

Are you slow to learn?

Do you own any comme des garçons tho? If you do I rate you

All I can afford is a jumper :frown: and it's not even nice :frown:
Excuse me?

the guy ur calling a wannbe arab is actually arab you fool ! i know him :laugh:

You don't wanna start on this guy. He's been throwing insults about Pakistanis and Bengalis and it seems like he's started on Arabs too. His previous account got banned and he's come back with a new account.
Original post by qasim_96
You don't wanna start on this guy. He's been throwing insults about Pakistanis and Bengalis and it seems like he's started on Arabs too. His previous account got banned and he's come back with a new account.

this guy can insult all he likes f*uckin keyboard warrior so insecure about his own lame life (that's if he has one).

He looks like the guy that works at my local Kebabish with those cheap sunglasses and kitchen towel wrapped around his head.

But then most Arabs look like they work in a local kebabish.

But come to think of most of you lot can probably only find work in somewhere like Mcdonalds or Burger king, considering most of you are fresh fish and look like hobos.
this guy can insult all he likes f*uckin keyboard warrior so insecure about his own lame life (that's if he has one).

I doubt he does tbh...

He looks like the guy that works at my local Kebabish with those cheap sunglasses and kitchen towel wrapped around his head.

But come to think of most of you lot can probably only find work in somewhere like Mcdonalds or Burger king, considering most of you are fresh fish and look like hobos.

Leave everyone else alone. If you really wanna insult someone go for me instead.
Right, and how exactly do you propose this Arab will "put me to rest".

He is wearing a towel around his head that he found in his mums kitchen, £5 sunglasses that he probably bought from Tesco Express and his skin tone makes me think he is wearing fake tan due to him looking like a yellow traffic light!

He basically looks like he works at my local Kebabish in North London.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I am the keyboard warrior.

You are the one that just insulted me. Which is quite ironic.

And I have a great life thank you.:biggrin:
Qatar does not make the vast majority of Arabs. Have you been to Saudi Arabia or Yemen you will see nothing but amputated males and females begging for spare change so they can supply the Arab gangs that run the country that Arab continent is a sh*t hole, they use people of your nationality to build these big buildings you see then kick them to the curb and make the starve!

And I doubt you've really been to Qatar if you did you would have witnessed the truth of what is going on and how the Arabs truly live in poverty and filth!

This is the real Qatar:
Attachment not found

Here:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=poverty+in+qatar&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik0vOb7KvVAhVBBMAKHcgACXkQ_AUICigB#imgrc=4MskPd_Ren5gWM:

Bet you failed Geography you know it all!
I am moving to Qatar.
Bet you've never been there because I am going on Tuesday and I'm going to LIVE THERE.
I will show you a place I went to a few months ago:

http://dohalife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/The-Best-Photos-Of-Doha-Corniche.jpg

I live near there :lol: call that ugly and you have no taste :toofunny:

Are you slow to learn?

Shut up, I said, I learn very fast - that's what everyone tells me :tongue:

Original post by qasim_96

Got that right.
Don't let him go for you, I'm perfectly fine being his target :hugs:

LOL you're good :lol:
Has no insults except racial hatred :rofl: when we're all probably richer than him :laugh:

Btw I am "an Arab" now if I live in an Arab country :u:
If you would like to know what my family do then go ahead.
Your dad's probably the binman :lol:
I am moving to Qatar.
Bet you've never been there because I am going on Tuesday and I'm going to LIVE THERE.

http://dohalife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/The-Best-Photos-Of-Doha-Corniche.jpg

Got that right.

Has no insults except racial hatred :rofl: when we're all probably richer than him :laugh:

I usually don't care when people have a go at me, but when people start on others for no reason it really annoys me.
I am moving to Qatar.

Got that right.

:blah:Blah Blah Blah!

Everyone on TSR claims to be 6 feet "5" slept with 100 girls in 24 hours and climbed mount everest in the process, tell me something new?

All I hear is words and pure bullsh*t, you got a pic from Google claiming you're going to live there, when really you probably live in a council flat which reeks of fish and curry and your dad works at the local fish monger in East Ham with the rest of the Bengalis.:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending