The Student Room Group

Is everyone's first kiss rubbish?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah my first kiss was super cringey. I was thinking 'what is all the fuss about this is gross and sloppy' and my friends (who were there and watching) later said it was the most disgusting thing they'd ever seen.

Honestly though I wouldn't stress about what a random person in a club said. They could have meant you added your tongue in too fast, you moved your tongue too fast, you moved your mouth too fast or just that they didn't want to do more than kiss and thought you were heading that way.
Original post by Emerald7770
No. I mean I don't really know.. it was a long time ago.

:lolwut:
How the hell does anyone remember their first kiss.
Original post by bobbybobby98
So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.

The reason your first kiss was **** is because it was with a stranger in a club, and I'm assuming you both had a few drinks too. Mine was in a cinema with someone I knew beforehand and it was great. Try it sober and if you dont know what youre doing, let the other person lead and just copy what they do
My first kiss was in a club as well :/ it wasn't great...was a sloppy drunk kiss. Don't worry about it
Original post by bobbybobby98
So I had my first kiss the other night, unfortunately with a stranger in a club (kind of regretting this!). He stopped me halfway through though and said I needed to go slower. What did he mean by that? What was I doing wrong? By the way I don't know his name or number so I can't ask him.
It meant take it easy, you were getting too exciteable.
Original post by ClearSky
:lolwut:

Don't judge.
Don't judge.

Why....? :angel:
Why....? :angel:

I was really young then.
I was really young then.

Oh. Right.
Like 4 or 7 or what?
Oh. Right.
Like 4 or 7 or what?

Yeah around those
Yeah around those

*shudder*

Okay then :redface:
Mine was okay
*shudder*

Okay then :redface:

You do kno I'm jus joking right? And I'm talking about the first kiss your mum gives you😹
You do kno I'm jus joking right? And I'm talking about the first kiss your mum gives you😹

:rofl:

Your mum never kissed you when you were a baby?
How do you know? :colone:
Nope, perfectly romantic. At Christ Church, Oxford. :rofl:
Reply 36
I’ve kissed 2 girls while drunk, another was a dare so I don’t class them as proper and my only sober kiss was with a girl who turned out to be a lesbian so I guess none of them count.. I hope she was a lesbian before the kiss :laugh:
(edited 6 years ago)
:rofl:

Your mum never kissed you when you were a baby?
How do you know? :colone:

lol cos she told me. She da first human being I saw so da first who gets a kiss!
lol cos she told me. She da first human being I saw so da first who gets a kiss!

And just confirm that that's not you in the avi :hmmm:
And just confirm that that's not you in the avi :hmmm:

No that is actually me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending