The Student Room Group

Girls on tsr are too easy....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qasim_96
I usually don't care when people have a go at me, but when people start on others for no reason it really annoys me.

Me too - I really don't care about insults.
I would report him but I have said some pretty bad things so I wouldn't try it now :erm:
Original post by ClearSky
Me too - I really don't care about insults.
I would report him but I have said some pretty bad things so I wouldn't try it now :erm:

He'll just come back with a new account just to cry about us anyway. Seems like he has a really entertaining life :rolleyes:
He'll just come back with a new account just to cry about us anyway. Seems like he has a really entertaining life :rolleyes:

:lol:

Already told him that while he was begging for mercy and saying that he would be a new person :rofl:
Seriously, they should have a group chat on the website :erm: we're doing all this on threads because we have nowhere else to go :redface:
Original post by Comme Des Garcon
:blah:Blah Blah Blah!

Everyone on TSR claims to be 6 feet "5" slept with 100 girls in 24 hours and climbed mount everest in the process, tell me something new?

All I hear is words and pure bullsh*t, you got a pic from Google claiming you're going to live there, when really you probably live in a council flat which reeks of fish and curry and your dad works at the local fish monger in East Ham with the rest of the Bengalis.:biggrin:

Until I show you my residency card and my villa in Qatar with the swimming pool and the gym, with these beautiful places a fifteen minute drive.
I could rant about all the cars I have - a Porsche Cayenne, a Range Rover, Mercedes Benz GL350 etc but just forget it.
Don't want to make you feel too bad.
And no, I'm not lying. I am going to live there and I have never lived in a council house in my life.

Already told him that while he was begging for mercy and saying that he would be a new person :rofl:
Seriously, they should have a group chat on the website :erm: we're doing all this on threads because we have nowhere else to go :redface:

I've been wanting a group chat feature for quite some time. I end up derailing threads because of this 😂
@qasim_96 this guy doesn't believe I am going to live in Qatar just because I showed him a place I went a few months ago :rofl:

http://dohalife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/The-Best-Photos-Of-Doha-Corniche.jpg
I've been wanting a group chat feature for quite some time. I end up derailing threads because of this 😂

Someone should post in AtCT :yep:
@qasim_96 this guy doesn't believe I am going to live in Qatar just because I showed him a place I went a few months ago :rofl:

http://dohalife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/The-Best-Photos-Of-Doha-Corniche.jpg

Doesn't seem like he'll believe anything we say. He's clearly got his mind set about what we're all like.

Someone should post in AtCT :yep:

It's actually a point that could be raised. Would save some threads being derailed.

I offered you an apology because you were moaning about how I was a horrible person and how you had a horrible upbrining due to your parents beating you. not begging there is a difference once again you are being obtuse I already explained this. I can see you're very slow.
Btw I am "an Arab" now if I live in an Arab country :u:
If you would like to know what my family do then go ahead.
Your dad's probably the binman :lol:

Wait... Didn't you just say you had a home in London you evenput it in caps lock.:mute:

Liar liar!:naughty:

My dad is financially well off, and has a great career. But I won't go into that.:biggrin:
You can send a PM to multiple people.
I received a PM a few weeks back which was meant for me and one other person. I just replied to the person who sent me the PM. I just assumed it would only go to that one person.

You expect me to take a pic from a webiste as validation that you live in Qatar, you are more stupid than I initially thought.

Anyway enough trolling, this was great fun though.:five:

I had a right laugh.:bigsmile:

Tell your dad I might pass by his fish market this afternoon I live an hour from New Ham.
You can't lol, you can send it to multiple people but when they reply, only the recipient can see it.

Wait... Didn't you just say you had a home in London you evenput it in caps lock.:mute:

Liar liar!:naughty:

My dad is financially well off, and has a great career. But I won't go into that.:biggrin:

I am moving.
MOVING on Tuesday.
Before that I had the chandelier house with the big gym in London.
Qatar house is much better.

I offered you an apology because you were moaning about how I was a horrible person and how you had a horrible upbrining due to your parents beating you. not begging there is a difference once again you are being obtuse I already explained this. I can see you're very slow.

I can see you are a show-off and two faced.
You can't lol, you can send it to multiple people but when they reply, only the recipient can see it.

I am moving.
MOVING on Tuesday.
Before that I had the chandelier house with the big gym in London.
Qatar house is much better.

I can see you are a show-off and two faced.

:toofunny: Oh my god you're too funny.:rofl2:

This was jokes, anyway good bye:ciao:
Reply 135
I received a PM a few weeks back which was meant for me and one other person. I just replied to the person who sent me the PM. I just assumed it would only go to that one person.

You can use reply all so everyone can see the message or reply so only the person you started the original message can see the message.

Not sure why you'd want a group chat though. This forum is for studies.
Original post by SGHD26716
You can use reply all so everyone can see the message or reply so only the person you started the original message can see the message.

It is, but it seems like it's more of a dating site these days 😂
:toofunny: Oh my god you're too funny.:rofl2:

This was jokes, anyway good bye:ciao:

This is you.
One minute this is a joke, next you're a racist jerk with nothing better to do.
Hypocrite.

Original post by SGHD26716

To save the number of threads derailed :redface:
Seriously, I have never posted in the study section because them people don't know what rep is.
Reply 138
Not great to use, but it's decent.

It is, but it seems like it's more of a dating site these days 😂

"Dating"-------> "grooming"
Original post by Anonymous
Why they all sliding into my dm's, it's getting annoying, they need to all stop.

how many girls have slided into ur dm's that ur now crying bout it?
Why not be happy that someone likes you rather than seeing it as a negative thing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending