The Student Room Group

If you were a sandwich or baked good... what would you be?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ILikePasta
A muffin, or maybe a pie? Infact how about a cinnamon swirl. I could just be a croissant, but I really like cake too. Yeah cake. Or a maple pecan plat. Saying that I do like a good BLt, or a sausage, bacon egg sandwich. Although pb&j is good too. And then there's classics like an egg mayo, or doughnuts. I think it's safe to say I don't know. I like it all

What if you could be some kind of pasta...which involved all of those things as toppings.. :eek:
Original post by Jack22031994
A solitary cheese sandwich. Plain, simple and a bit boring but at the same time is still awesome :smile: :lol: :tongue:

Cheese sandwich is the food of champions!
Original post by BlinkyBill
Cheese sandwich is the food of champions!

It is! :king1:
But it was so fun! Post a PG-version! :tongue:

Added the edited version to the OP :biggrin:
Original post by Jack22031994
It is! :king1:

The question is... butter? Mayo? Salt? Pepper?
The question is... butter? Mayo? Salt? Pepper?

hmmm... a little bit of butter :tongue:
Reply 67

I'm a grilled cheese sandwich :proud:
Original post by LlamaLikeEllie
I would say a gingerbread cake, because I love Christmas. You can eat it warm or cold, which is like me, because I'm mostly warm and nice, but if you're horrible to me, then I can be cold back. I also love cake, and it's one of my favourites to bake.

Gingerbread CAKE!? :eek: What is this magic!?
Gingerbread CAKE!? :eek: What is this magic!?

It's a ginger cake, but I made a buttercream icing and put gingerbread chunks in it haha.
A chip butty with plenty of ketchup
Original post by llamalikeellie
it's a ginger cake, but i made a buttercream icing and put gingerbread chunks in it haha.

thisisthemostdelightfulthingever!
Victoria Sponge
Sandwich: Wagyu pastrami with korean fried fried chicken in a cornflour tortilla

Baked good: my own version of a Final Fantasy memory lane pastry (which a) looks more like that in the anime and games, b) more healthier han online recipes and c) tastes infinitely better than the youtube and online recipes)
Greggs chicken bake mmm
Subway Melt, I eat so many of them I wouldn't be surprised if I actually turned into one!
Reply 76
Meatball Marinara- every time you say you'll have something different but you go for it anyway because it's just too damn good :smile:
Reply 77
A marmite toastie
I know Ive already said mine -Cheese Sandwich

but..

Just saw this again and I know I wouldnt be one of these (I hope :lol:)
[video="youtube;PV3_UHG73oQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV3_UHG73oQ[/video]

Original post by JGubs
Meatball Marinara- every time you say you'll have something different but you go for it anyway because it's just too damn good :smile:

I actually diverted from that the other day - Got a Chicken Pizziola :smile:
Marmite sandwich- I'm one of those people, either you love me or hate me 😂

Quick Reply

Latest