The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
All those girls getting groomed in bradford/rotherham 2007 to 2012 the media kept calling them asian sex gangs

if they were white would they of been called white sex gangs? ....hardly

it would have received much less media attention....

Caucasian sex gangs would be precise...

Why should it get less attention??
Original post by justme13
Why do they say "asian" why don't they outright say muslim...

That's the adherent of the religion not the ethnicity that is why...

They don't know. They don't say ''Christian man seeked for a rape'' :rolleyes:
(edited 6 years ago)
Yea I heard about this **** happening straight on my back door. It's alright. They'll get theirs.

Original post by markova21
Castrate the dirty b astards. Preferably with a dirty, blunt knife.

rahhhh

Original post by ANM775
How come when white people rape or do sexual assaults people tend to ignore his race and hardly mention it, but when an Asian man or ethnic man rapes the media really focus's on it and really hammers home the fact he was ethnic?

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT A GIRL WAS RAPED.

I tell you...lefties always do this. Ignore what's important and before their eyes to argue emotions.

Your rhetorical question does nothing, sir.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by SMEGGGY
Caucasian sex gangs would be precise...

Why should it get less attention??

when a non white's commits crimes the media tends to focus in on it more....

Matthew, Johnathan and Christopher are sleeping with underage white girls - news stations don't care that much....

Ahmed, Sanjay and Muhammad start doing the same thing, suddenly everybody cares.......
Jesus, a girl was raped TWICE and you guys just want to push your ****ing political agendas? **** me man this is pathetic from both sides.
Original post by karl pilkington
Why do you think I am a chav and 30 yr plus? Also killing a homeless person BY ACCIDENT is not as bad as raping some innocent young girl.

Well that's subjective
Original post by astutehirstute
Well you are not English as I suspected and your posting history shows a deep familiarity with Islam which suggest Muslim ancestry at some point. So you are either lying or being economical with the truth.

My posting history also shows a deep familiarity with Christianity, Hinduism, and atheism. Does that mean I've had Christian, Hindu and atheist ancestry too? Does being well read on Islam make me a Muslim? How moronic of you to try to poison the well.

As for your other point, you know very well that this is a crime which is hard to prove and most cases don't achieve convictions or even come to court, so the true extent of it is not revealed in official statistics.

In other words, you have little to no evidence and are relying on biased newspaper reports, which don't record most cases of sexual assault anyway as you've just admitted.

I posted links to recent court cases. Frankly I could have gone on all day, there are so many, with more coming to court. This is taking place up and down the country, involving thousands upon thousands of offenders.

Without statistical evidence to compare crime rates across different ethnicities, your links to newspaper articles about court cases are meaningless.

Why do you try and deny this? Why are you such an aplogist for it? Where is your moral compass?

Once again, your simple-mindedness is being displayed here.
Original post by ANM775

Matthew, Johnathan and Christopher are sleeping with underage white girls - news stations don't care that much....

Ahmed, Sanjay and Muhammad start doing the same thing, suddenly everybody cares.......

Just as Caucasians would be plastered over the news/tabloids if they'd raped girls in Pakistan, India etc etc. You see? The minority always draws the publicity

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is an absolutely vile and awful attack on a vulnerable girl
Has anyone found them? This happened in my mum's area. I am on the lookout.
Original post by karl pilkington
Why do you think I am a chav and 30 yr plus? Also killing a homeless person BY ACCIDENT is not as bad as raping some innocent young girl.

Wait what the ****

Original post by sdotd
not surprised that this is Birmingham (my city) and not surprised that it was done my "Asians".

yep. I was raised near where this occurred. I take it personal cos it coulda been my sister. If it was mine my reaction would get me the death sentence. I think anyone would be beyond outraged if their loved one got hurt.
Original post by ANM775

You're priceless and you don't have to respond, I don't care. But a child got raped and you're arguing race of the attackers. You're backing the attackers for being brown, meanwhile they're rapists. Look at yourself seriously. Report me, go on then.
Why is my post being reviewed? It was a statement of fact. I live here, lots of people know this area, it is by the Villa ground, note the claret and blue paint on the bridge. The area is largely Pakistani. Therefore the chance that the attackers are Indian is very slim.

Which bit of this is incorrect?
To the guy who said white birmingham 'natives' voted for brexit lol. whites were around 60-40 lremain and leave. it was the asian vote in birmingham which pushed brexit. many asians are racist, especially since romanians have begun moving into asian (mainly pakistani) areas. pakistanis who dont speak english and refuse to integrate even voted for brexit due to also thinking poles are stealing their jobs and finding romanians a nuisance , I personally know many
Reply 95
Original post by Bang Outta Order
You're priceless and you don't have to respond, I don't care. But a child got raped and you're arguing race of the attackers. You're backing the attackers for being brown, meanwhile they're rapists. Look at yourself seriously. Report me, go on then.

I'm not "backing" the attackers

just highlighting how the media tends to go about publicizing crimes of this nature, and that original post I made is still getting repped so I know I'm not alone on my opinion...

ps: I never use the report function unless someone is spamming with buy my kitchen or magic potions or some crap like that.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Why is my post being reviewed?

Probably because some people feel offended when the see someone is claming facts they don't like.
It is not impossible that in Sweden both of us would find ourselves on the threat list If we were popular bloggers or sth. Pewdiepie and Tim Pool are already on it. I guess that Sargon of Akkad is also, or soon will be on it, even though he's a social liberal.

Speaking of Pakistan, this country has huge problems with sexual violence, so the bigger immigration comes from there, it is likely that crime rates increase in any country where they appear in large numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/08/sexual-violence-affects-93-percent-women-in-pakistan.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_domestic_violence#Incidence_among_Muslims

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#347ff829754a
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by PTMalewski
Probably because some people feel offended when the see someone is claming facts they don't like.
It is not impossible that in Sweden both of us would find ourselves on the threat list If we were popular bloggers or sth. Pewdiepie and Tim Pool are already on it. I guess that Sargon of Akkad is also, or soon will be on it, even though he's a social liberal.

Speaking of Pakistan, this country has huge problems with sexual violence, so the bigger immigration comes from there, it is likely that crime rates increase in any country where they appear in large numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/08/sexual-violence-affects-93-percent-women-in-pakistan.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_domestic_violence#Incidence_among_Muslims

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#347ff829754a

Ha. And I simply said "lol" at someone else saying they were probably Pakistani. :noway: I know the area and the demographics but hmm. It's offensive apparently. :lol: It's just a post decline though, so :tea:.
Original post by ANM775
I'm not "backing" the attackers

just highlighting how the media tends to go about publicizing crimes of this nature, and that original post I made is still getting repped so I know I'm not alone on my opinion...

ps: I never use the report function unless someone is spamming with buy my kitchen or magic potions or some crap like that.

lol who cares about a bunch of wet people losing sight of the actual situation repping you? I can point you to several white nationalist posts on here and off where people upvote them as well. So...your point is what? You're right cos someone here and there agree? lol. And if you're the type of person to play devil's advocate just for approval on the internet then we can block each other.
Talk about bad luck

Latest

Trending

Trending