The Student Room Group

Mention the one girl who you think is the prettiest on tsr!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eden3
thanks for the positive comments :smile:

but this is sincerely not true for me, all my experiences in my life indicate I'm on the opposite end of the attractive spectrum to pretty much everyone... if you saw a picture of me you'd agree. Oh well, not much I can do about it...

Mayne whatcha tawkin. If you're ugly then I look like a horse. Mayne be more positive. You a real gewd man and I bet you are beautiful as well :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by eden3

but this is sincerely not true for me, all my experiences in my life indicate I'm on the opposite end of the attractive spectrum to pretty much everyone... if you saw a picture of me you'd agree. Oh well, not much I can do about it...

Aren't you the one that has like amazing eyes?
I would kill for your eyes pls you're not ugly
Y r the pretty ones calling themselves ugly?
I don't know her name but she was on a post a picture of yourself......
If anybody knows who @ her for me.....
blonde
good teeth

:colondollar:
That's sincerely NOT true! I'm not the best looking person either but i assure you that there is no solid spectrum since looks are honestly subjective. Besides, you don't know what i would think of you so you can't say if i'd agree or not but it shouldn't matter what i think. You can't control your looks but you can control your actions and choices in life which craft you as an individual. Besides, didn't you post a pic of your eyes on a thread? If i remember correctly, you have beautiful eyes! Don't put yourself down based on your looks - i used to hate the way i look but eventually began to learn that beauty is subjective and hopefully you will too!
Original post by eden3

Original post by _princessxox

ur so cute
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know her name but she was on a post a picture of yourself......
If anybody knows who @ her for me.....
blonde
good teeth

:colondollar:

not heard of her since..... :frown:

Help ?
ur so cute

Thanks anon
not heard of her since..... :frown:

Help ?

Go on that thread and go back a Few pages. I know what girl your talking about and it wasn't long ago when she posted it 😂
Reply 509
Original post by qasim_96
Mayne whatcha tawkin. If you're ugly then I look like a horse. Mayne be more positive. You a real gewd man and I bet you are beautiful as well :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by _princessxox

Original post by Lisa.Williams
That's sincerely NOT true! I'm not the best looking person either but i assure you that there is no solid spectrum since looks are honestly subjective. Besides, you don't know what i would think of you so you can't say if i'd agree or not but it shouldn't matter what i think. You can't control your looks but you can control your actions and choices in life which craft you as an individual. Besides, didn't you post a pic of your eyes on a thread? If i remember correctly, you have beautiful eyes! Don't put yourself down based on your looks - i used to hate the way i look but eventually began to learn that beauty is subjective and hopefully you will too!

thanks guys for the kind comments.

@qasim_96 yeah you're right mayne I should try to be a bit more positive. I've just been feeling really down lately. It's hard to change your pattern of thinking when you've had nothing but negative experiences.

You gotta tell me who you are lmao
Original post by eden3
thanks guys for the kind comments.

@qasim_96 yeah you're right mayne I should try to be a bit more positive. I've just been feeling really down lately. It's hard to change your pattern of thinking when you've had nothing but negative experiences.

I know how you feel mayne. I've had a lot of negative experiences too which is why I'm so negative about myself too. Someone one day will accept you for who you are. Plus you have a nice personality and you a real gewd mayne. Anyone will be lucky to have a mayne like you :smile:
Reply 512
Original post by qasim_96
I know how you feel mayne. I've had a lot of negative experiences too which is why I'm so negative about myself too. Someone one day will accept you for who you are. Plus you have a nice personality and you a real gewd mayne. Anyone will be lucky to have a mayne like you :smile:

thx mayne u makin me feel REEAAL GEEEWWD DEEEP INSIIIDE. :smile:
u a gewd mayne too! :redface:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
You gotta tell me who you are lmao

Attachment not found

ewww no, gareths.

He's male - a rather sexy one I must admit.
Original post by Black Cat
Attachment not found

Lmao hahaha love it- I still think you need to go specsavers :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending