The Student Room Group

Being gay is one of the hardest thing ever

Scroll to see replies

I find it almost disgusting do you not fear god the god who created you out of nothing but you are accustomed to your own beliefs and I respect that apart from muslims who are gay and still call themselves muslims homosexuality in Islam is forbidden yet you hold no fear you know what happened to the people of LOT the whole nation was raised to the ground Fear Allah as he holds no mercy for disbelievers
Original post by jerrymens
Please share your thoughts.

And if interested in a black male in his late teen dm me :smile:

How old exactly? :sexface:

Original post by Emerald7770
a black gay man aswell

I somehow thought you were a girl :teehee:
Original post by Anonymous
I find it almost disgusting do you not fear god the god who created you out of nothing but you are accustomed to your own beliefs and I respect that apart from muslims who are gay and still call themselves muslims homosexuality in Islam is forbidden yet you hold no fear you know what happened to the people of LOT the whole nation was raised to the ground Fear Allah as he holds no mercy for disbelievers

Sorry to ruin your dream special snowflake but there's no God :colonhash: He's no God if he lets his children to suffer..
Original post by ForgetMe
How old exactly? :sexface:

I somehow thought you were a girl :teehee:

I wasn't talking about myself lol.
As long as you shut the hell up about being gay and stop *****ing about people disapproving of your lifestyle, it's not that hard. People aren't usually annoyed by gays as such, but by gays who keep *****ing about how discriminated they are; and the same applies to everyone who moans, like vegans, feminazis and BLM people.
I wasn't talking about myself lol.

aww I was about to hit on you :sad:
As long as you shut the hell up about being gay and stop *****ing about people disapproving of your lifestyle, it's not that hard. People aren't usually annoyed by gays as such, but by gays who keep *****ing about how discriminated they are; and the same applies to everyone who moans, like vegans, feminazis and BLM people.

You forgot str8 too like yourself.
aww I was about to hit on you :sad:

I thought you were a girl
Sorry to ruin your dream special snowflake but there's no God :colonhash: He's no God if he lets his children to suffer..

There isn't any evidence to suggest God doesn't exist
You call yourself the child of God God hates Gays no matter what religion you believe in. Repent to God him being merciful will forgive do not partake in sexual acts or you will be frowned on and sent to the pit hole that is hell. You cry about being gay and gays not being given equal rights YOU CHOSE TO BE GAY God created everyone equal if you did not want to be gay you would have went to the local imam or asked your parents for advice God may be all merciful but he holds no mercy for disbelievers Fear Allah
I thought you were a girl

Lol why?

There isn't any evidence to suggest God doesn't exist

You call yourself the child of God God hates Gays no matter what religion you believe in. Repent to God him being merciful will forgive do not partake in sexual acts or you will be frowned on and sent to the pit hole that is hell. You cry about being gay and gays not being given equal rights YOU CHOSE TO BE GAY God created everyone equal if you did not want to be gay you would have went to the local imam or asked your parents for advice God may be all merciful but he holds no mercy for disbelievers Fear Allah

That's because no one has seen it yet.

You don't choose to be gay, how many times this has to be repeated? :facepalm: You can choose to be a religious sheep though :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending