The Student Room Group

Eastenders

Is there an eastenders chat/discussion thread I've missed out on? If not I want to start one :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by em211997
Is there an eastenders chat/discussion thread I've missed out on? If not I want to start one :smile:

You much of an Eastenders fan? I stopped watching it years ago, no idea why or how I got into it. But the memes are quite funny :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
You much of an Eastenders fan? I stopped watching it years ago, no idea why or how I got into it. But the memes are quite funny :lol:

I watch it every day yeah. I didn't for about a year but I think it's just nostalgic for me and when I'm away from home because I'm from London it makes me feel more at home if that makes sense lol
i've watched pretty much every episode for the past 7 years
Reply 4
Original post by cloudyeyes
i've watched pretty much every episode for the past 7 years

What do you think max is doing to Carmel?

not sure, maybe he's taking advantage of the fact that she works in the council so that he can use her to bring walford down???
Max will kill everyone in Walford with an Ak-47 joint with a silencer mechanism so nobody hear him.
Reply 7
Original post by Sweetpeasw
not sure, maybe he's taking advantage of the fact that she works in the council so that he can use her to bring walford down???

And he's seeing that woman from the vic too. And she's ok with it?!!! It's all crazy. What storyline are you enjoying most right now? I think Lauren's is interesting.
And he's seeing that woman from the vic too. And she's ok with it?!!! It's all crazy. What storyline are you enjoying most right now? I think Lauren's is interesting.

I think him and Fi have been together a while, because he talked shirley and linda into selling the freehold... it was all planned that she would help him destroy them. after the bus crash he met that man on the shard, and max said 'the vic will be next'... he's trying to tear down and destroy the carters. my favourite story line atm is with louise's mum, i think it's good that theyr'e showing how mental health can affect you, without other people really being aware of it...
Reply 9
I think him and Fi have been together a while, because he talked shirley and linda into selling the freehold... it was all planned that she would help him destroy them. after the bus crash he met that man on the shard, and max said 'the vic will be next'... he's trying to tear down and destroy the carters. my favourite story line atm is with louise's mum, i think it's good that theyr'e showing how mental health can affect you, without other people really being aware of it...

I only recently started watching everyday again. I missed the bus crash. The last time I used to watch regularly was around the who killed Lucy scandal so I've missed a lot of details in between.
I don't know much about Lisa, Louise's mum. I recognise her but I think I was too young to remember everything about her. I thought she was on drugs last episode when she was speaking to Rebecca.
I feel so bad for Carmel. She deserves to be happy! She's just being used:frown:
I only recently started watching everyday again. I missed the bus crash. The last time I used to watch regularly was around the who killed Lucy scandal so I've missed a lot of details in between.
I don't know much about Lisa, Louise's mum. I recognise her but I think I was too young to remember everything about her. I thought she was on drugs last episode when she was speaking to Rebecca.
I feel so bad for Carmel. She deserves to be happy! She's just being used:frown:

bobby killed lucy, everyone knows and bobby went to juvenile detention (i think?)
i've been watching every episode for nearly 3 years now, so a lot's happened lol...
something wasn't right with lisa though, and also when she lied to her therapist that they'd been having a wonderful time... I think she may have a personality disorder, or bipolar, or just pathological liar. everything has gone so wrong for carmel: her husband divorcing her, Masood messing with her, and now max! I also don't understand what max is doing to lauren, especially as he knows the brain tumour is all a lie...
Reply 11
bobby killed lucy, everyone knows and bobby went to juvenile detention (i think?)
i've been watching every episode for nearly 3 years now, so a lot's happened lol...
something wasn't right with lisa though, and also when she lied to her therapist that they'd been having a wonderful time... I think she may have a personality disorder, or bipolar, or just pathological liar. everything has gone so wrong for carmel: her husband divorcing her, Masood messing with her, and now max! I also don't understand what max is doing to lauren, especially as he knows the brain tumour is all a lie...

I knew about the bobby thing and how he went to boarding school, hit Jane and then went to juvy. I was just saying that the last time that I used to watch it every day.
I must've missed the therapist part, I try to watch everyday but sometimes I don't pay 100% attention.
Max is so dodgy
I ha e watched every single episode from the beginning
Max is intending to bring down walford brick by brick, including his own daughter for how he was treated re bobby. This storyline will go on for a long time
Think Lucy's murder.........
Deep down I know this show is super awful, I just have some weird attachment to it because it has been on in my house ever since I can remember. I'm basically addicted to it because I feel like I know (?) the characters on some personal level because it's been on in my house so long. So yeah I'll probably watch it till I die lol.

I think it's so messed up that Max is not telling Lauren that he knows the brain tumour isn't real... I mean come on. What the hell? If he hates his daughter that much why does he talk to her still...

I feel super bad about Carmel too. It's so mean to tell her she's beautiful then mess with her. But she's pretty stupid to get involved with him when she clearly knows his history. And as for Denise encouraging her!

I generally find the Mitchell clan a bit tasteless, especially Louise and Sharon. At least Bex is vaguely interesting though her music is diabolical. I miss Ronnie Mitchell!

he wasnt looking for a lighter. he was looking for the paperwork plans to the market or somethin

fi works for the same guy as max. both are working to renovate the square
Why is Abi such a conniving b*tch? I don't get it, who hurt her?
he wasnt looking for a lighter. he was looking for the paperwork plans to the market or somethin

fi works for the same guy as max. both are working to renovate the square

Where did he get the burns from though? They seemed to appear rather handily up his sleeve.

And I don't really get all this Fi thing. I thought she was someone that had been called in because Linda knew her or something. Whatever she's doing she's very ageist. I'm surprised Mick doesn't just see right through her. She's so fake.
Original post by cherryred90s
Why is Abi such a conniving b*tch? I don't get it, who hurt her?

Lol she's just jealous because Lauren gets all the guys basically, and also because one of her boyfriends left her for a different girl, and then her next boyfriend turned out to be gay.

She's generally quite an annoying character. I mean, she lacks skills in being truly conniving and that's the only thing she's got going for her so...
Original post by banoffeee
Where did he get the burns from though? They seemed to appear rather handily up his sleeve.

And I don't really get all this Fi thing. I thought she was someone that had been called in because Linda knew her or something. Whatever she's doing she's very ageist. I'm surprised Mick doesn't just see right through her. She's so fake.

burns were from self harm, he'd hold the ligher to his arm

idk about fi but i think while linda is gone micks developed a crush on fi
burns were from self harm, he'd hold the ligher to his arm

idk about fi but i think while linda is gone micks developed a crush on fi

Yeah I got that, but it was a bit convenient he had those burns, is what i mean. i wouldn't think he would be self-harming. Don't have him down as the self-destructive type at the moment, he seems to be wanting to destroy everyone else.

Lol, he should have got with Whitney, that would have been quite a story! I think Eastenders is trying to be super inventive with its storylines and not fall back into the old affair scenario but a good old affair keeps the viewers hooked and happy.

I think Eastenders script writers are AWFUL, they should hire me, I'm confident i could do a better job than them lol

Quick Reply

Latest