The Student Room Group

Girlfriend acting all *****y

My and my gf (both 21) were hanging out yesterday afternoon and she initiated sex, usually we end up doing it but I wasn't feeling it yesterday so turned her down. She got pretty upset cos of this, not crying but acting all cold and *****y. Why do girls do this??? She's turned me down for sex in the past due to not being in the mood, period and so on. It is like guys aren't allowed to turn down a woman.

Don't know why I made this thread, I just need to let it out. What do you guys and girls suggest?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Box of chocolates & flowers.

Or a potted house plant which may live longer than flowers.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
My and my gf (both 21) were hanging out yesterday afternoon and she initiated sex, usually we end up doing it but I wasn't feeling it yesterday so turned her down. She got pretty upset cos of this, not crying but acting all cold and *****y. Why do girls do this??? She's turned me down for sex in the past due to not being in the mood, period and so on. It is like guys aren't allowed to turn down a woman.

Don't know why I made this thread, I just need to let it out. What do you guys and girls suggest?

I suggest telling her to fix her attitude and stop being a brat, if she continues just blank her
Then tell her how she was being a hypocrite.

OP just have a word with her to let her know why you didn't. If she's in a bad mood after that then just let it be. Soon enough she'll get over it. You can't just have sex with someone if they don't want to. She'll get over it soon enough :smile:
Just in a nice way, tell her what you told us?

Ask her why she is having that attitude and try to fix it?
Reply 7

She's probably just in a bad mood.

Remember no means yes according to a feminist.

Bit weird though, like she's using you as a sex slave
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 8
Be a man and be firm with her telling her it's not something she should be getting moody about. But your gf does sound like a B****
Reply 9
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm just going to toughen up on her and show her who's in charge. She's gotten too *****y recently and needs to be put in her place. So ima do that. Then I'll tell her nicely that what shes doing isn't fair, she should get it then.
Like I said usually I'm down but I wasn't feeling any good so turned her down, it was a one off really.
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm just going to toughen up on her and show her who's in charge. She's gotten too *****y recently and needs to be put in her place. So ima do that. Then I'll tell her nicely that what shes doing isn't fair, she should get it then.

She was out of order. However, women don't need putting in their place, men aren't in charge.
Original post by Ella-keturah
She was out of order. However, women don't need putting in their place, men aren't in charge.

Men are in charge babe.
Men are in charge babe.

This thread you've made demonstrates otherwise dear.

It just shows that most men of this society have put women on a pedestal, something of which I am not willing to accept. As someone who was once like this I've found being the one in charge in a relationship makes the other partner appreciate me more. Current gf clearly doesn't get it so needs to be shown it.

Though I must give you credit, that was a pretty good attempt to roast me. :colondollar:
Immaturity.

Grow up youre not the boss of her or anything lmao just tell her nicely to get over it ..
hahahaha
babe.

Word of advice… don't do this. It's cheap and it's rude - it doesn't emphasise your point and it makes you appear dismissive and pretty awful.

As for your situation, I was going to give advice but seeing your attitude displayed after the OP, you're either a troll or she's probably upset with you because of your awful attitude.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending