The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My mum keeps calling her new sister-in-law (my new aunt) a gold digger and it's really funny :rofl:
Excited/slightly wary

Just about to watch all of The Room for the first time. Don't think I could watch it sober, good thing we have some cider left :laugh:
tired. Just finished making some MO GAINZ.
My laptop is really annoying me with the fan going, ITS SO NOISY... :frown: though considering its nearly 7 years old I'm not surprised.
*****y
Like I'm better off alone, excluded from everyone else, because all everyone ever does is hurt me in one way or another and I'm extremely tired of it now
Original post by Luluroo
*****y

who hurt you?
Feeling ready to run out the melpomene
Original post by Luluroo
Like I'm better off alone, excluded from everyone else, because all everyone ever does is hurt me in one way or another and I'm extremely tired of it now

Hope you're okay :frown:
Original post by Mad Sounds
who hurt you?

key word - everyone
Original post by Fermion.
Hope you're okay :frown:

tysm, just feeling a bit hopeless/overwhelmed :frown:
Original post by Luluroo
key word - everyone

Lol you said youre better off alone but post here for everyone to see?

I don't talk to anyone from here & have no interest in doing so, so I can post whatever I want

Because she needs an outlet and if posting on a thread which, (by the way does ask "How are you feeling"), makes her feel better then she can do so.
Original post by Fermion.
Because she needs an outlet and if posting on a thread which, (by the way does ask "How are you feeling":wink:, makes her feel better then she can do so.

PRSOM, thanks again lmao he just wants to have beef with me so badly and idk why :rolleyes:
Original post by Luluroo
I don't talk to anyone from here & have no interest in doing so, so I can post whatever I want

You said you dont talk to anyone here but iv seen you on other threads and youre replying to me and @Fermion

:hugs: :hugs:

Original post by starfab
I think I'm learning to lie too. My "I'm fines" are on point now. Don't think anyone will notice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by starfab
Also a mess. Everything a mess. Can't join up the dots in my head.
But things. Are. Happening.
I don't think I'm with it. Feels weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

What beith the matter? :hugs: :hugs:
You said you dont talk to anyone here but iv seen you on other threads and youre replying to me and @Fermion

Leave her alone and stop irritating her.

I'm confused as to what your point is because there's a difference between replying to people and talking to people and being friends with them but okay whatever, I honestly don't really care either way

Latest