The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Luluroo
I'm confused as to what your point is because there's a difference between replying to people and talking to people and being friends with them but okay whatever, I honestly don't really care either way

Are you actually looking to make friends on tsr? Thats like going clubbing to revise
Reply 7101
Original post by Mad Sounds
Are you actually looking to make friends on tsr? Thats like going clubbing to revise

Sure you can make friends on here. :smile:
Original post by Mad Sounds

I just said I don't talk to anyone from here which would imply that I'm not making friends on tsr...?
I'm gonna scream I don't know how to get rid of this person I just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna sleep it off and let my phone die for a while so I won't have to deal with that person until I cool off I'll be fine
(edited 6 years ago)
Terrible. Had a user make a new account and send me the most disgusting PM. I'd like to say I have thick skin but at this point I'm running out of it.
Original post by Fermion.
Terrible. Had a user make a new account and send me the most disgusting PM. I'd like to say I have thick skin but at this point I'm running out of it.

Got the confidence to do it on a new account smh, absolutely disgusting. This site is breeding bullies everyday and it's so ugly.. I hope you're alright. :frown:
Original post by Fermion.

To make a new account to do something like that just shows what a lowlife they must be.
Stay strong and ignore them. x
Original post by The_Internet
:hugs: :hugs:

What beith the matter? :hugs: :hugs:

:higs: :hugs: That's a good question :hmmmm:
Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7108
I'm slowly giving up, I feel like its only a matter of time before I get sucked into a black hole again. I just dont have the passion or energy to keep myself from feeling down anymore. After my dreams last night which haven't faded from my mind, I'm actually a little scared to fall asleep tonight.
Weird. Jealous. Insecure. Alone. Struggling to pull together confidence. Wondering what made me the way I am. Why aren't I like other people? Why am I so different to normal people? Wishing I had someone to rely on and hug. Bleugh.
(edited 6 years ago)
I feel like I'll never be able to write again and the thought is terrifying me and eating me whole and I can't deal
I've gone from hoping that I don't wake up in the morning to hoping that I don't wake up in the morning. Yep, I'm making great progress with my mental health 🙄
Original post by qasim_96
I've gone from hoping that I don't wake up in the morning to hoping that I don't wake up in the morning. Yep, I'm making great progress with my mental health 🙄

:console::hugs:
Original post by MrsMars
:console::hugs:

Chin up :h:
Original post by MrsMars
Chin up :h:

:smile:

:frown: mayne dont say that , youse a GEWD mayne. Remember mayne you can always PM me and we can have AWL kinds of conversations, I won't judge you mayne I promise. And if you feel really really down you can always see a GP mayne. :smile: Remember youse a GEWD MAYNE.
Original post by eden3
:frown: mayne dont say that , youse a GEWD mayne. Remember mayne you can always PM me and we can have AWL kinds of conversations, I won't judge you mayne I promise. And if you feel really really down you can always see a GP mayne. :smile: Remember youse a GEWD MAYNE.

Hey thanks mayne. I'll keep that it mind. You a gewd mayne and make me feel real GEWD DEEP INSIDE :smile:
Hey thanks mayne. I'll keep that it mind. You a gewd mayne and make me feel real GEWD DEEP INSIDE :smile:

you welcome mayne :smile:
Really need to stop being so negative and comparing myself to others.

Idk why I always assume people hate me

Latest